Average of 11 ratings
Combining the amenities of modern accommodations with the charm of a tropical hillside resort, Mandarava Resort & Spa is situated amongst an environment rife with waterfalls and greenery on Karon Beach in the province of Phuket. The resort boasts five pools, each set on a different slope of the property, while guests who prefer to take their dips in the ocean have only to wander 700m to reach the beach. The Mandarava Resort & Spa also offers a range of free activities for its guests to enjoy throughout their stay. These include yoga by the pool every Thursday, towel folding class every Wednesday, and a game and fitness rooms.
A private balcony gives sojourners a perch from which to appreciate the tropical splendour around them and is a perfect spot to relax at the end of the day. The Tropicana superior rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, that give an open-air feeling to the elegant decor.
A melting pot of religions, experiences, and, of course, international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy, and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants, and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip, or an elephant trek through the jungle.
Take a dip in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and take in views of the surroundings from the top story of the villas
• Blackout dates: 23 Dec 2019-9 Jan 2020
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 10 voucher per option
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Adding occupants above standard: THB 300 per night per child 11 years old and younger, while sharing existing bedding, breakfast included
• Surcharge: THB 2,500 per room per night for stays from 10 January to 28 February 2020 and from 1 to 31 March 2020 and THB 2,000 per room per night for stays from 1 November to 30 November 2020, payable at resort
• Please Note: Maintenance of the Chomtalay Restaurant (All day dining restaurant) that need to be carried out in order to maintain high standard will occur between 01 May – 31 July 2020. Please be informed that during this period of time breakfast will be served at the Seminar Room next to the lobby while their Charm Thai Restaurant will be opened for both lunch and dinner daily and all of their 5 Pool Bars will be remains in service with normal operations
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Nov 2020
• Must book by: 21 Jan 2020
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State name, preferred dates of stay and attach PDF voucher
• Present booking confirmation from hotel and passport(s) on arrival