The Hotel: Mango Bay Resort
Perched by the beach on Fiji’s idyllic Coral Coast, where ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ was filmed, Mango Bay Resort offers island-style atmosphere and seclusion with all the conveniences of the mainland. Guests start their tropical adventure after unpacking their bags into a Superior Villa, overlooking the lush gardens. Explore the rest of the resort and get ideas of what activities to fill your days with. Complimentary activities include Fijian cooking classes, fish feeding, sunset bonfires and reef walks.
Wake to the sound of gentle lapping waves and dine on a delicious continental breakfast each day, before heading down to the pristine white sands of the beach just seconds away. Groupies also receive daily lunch and dinner to ensure all their adventures, or lazy afternoons by the beach, are well fuelled.
Garden Bure for two people
- Bed size/type: Double bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room is surrounded by tropical gardens with exotic flowers and a large deck
Garden Bure for four people
- Bed size/type: Double bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two adults and 2 children under 12 years old
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and 2 children under 12 years old
- The lodge consists of a single room, a bathroom and a terrace, overlooking the garden
The Area: Coral Coast, Fiji
With its breathtaking azure waters, lush greenery and welcoming locals that know the worth of a smile, Fiji is a sublime destination that offers visitors unique activities and total relaxation in equal parts. Mango Bay Resort is located on the Coral Coast of Fiji’s main island Viti Levu. The resort is in a secluded location one hour’s drive from the town of Sigatoka and two hours from Nadi Airport.
Snorkel vibrant tropical reefs teeming with fish and coral, enjoy a spot of fish feeding or paddle up a storm while looking for Nemo on a kayak provided by the resort. While away the afternoon making coconut shell jewellery or weaving baskets, or simply laze in the sun.