What You Get
- $998 for a seven-night stay for two (up to $2,780 value)
- Superior Garden Villa stay
- Welcome cocktail
- Round trip airport transfer
- Monday Thai Food Lovers Night buffet dinner
- Candlelight dinner
- Thursdays 5 Gems of Asia buffet dinner
- One 30-Minute Spa Massage
The Hotel: The Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort
Removed from the hustle and bustle of Phuket’s main tourist hubs, The Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort offers guests a peaceful spot to refresh their senses. A series of villas set on a hillside of lush green gardens, the resort’s views stretch out over the grounds to the sea and across to neighbouring islands.
Coupled-up Groupies settle in Superior Garden Villa for seven nights of luxury accommodation. Designed by an Australian artist John Underwood, residences are accented with terracotta and teak wood with Thai textiles and luxury touches. Retreat to the open-air shower or chill in the hammock on the furnished terrace. Rooms also include Wi-Fi access and cable TV for guests’ convenience.
With its bridges, fountains and free-form shape, the resort’s pool provides a choice place for relaxing any time of the day. Kick back under an umbrella or out in the open sun while taking in vistas of the gardens and beyond. The on-site restaurant features both Thai and Mediterranean menus and plays host to several theme nights over the course of the week to give gourmands the chance to try new dishes prepared in local style.
Superior Garden Villa
- Bed size/type: one double bed
- Standard/maximum occupancy: two people
- This villa features a furnished terrace with a hammock
The Area: Southeast Phuket, Thailand
While being an idyllic island paradise, Phuket also has a reputation for being a nightlife mecca and buzzing mix of markets, tuk-tuks and neon lights. But for those who prefer serenity and tranquillity over energy-fuelled days, there is the south-east coast – a laidback area brimming with natural beauty and all the traditional Thai experiences. Lavish spas, seafood restaurants, and untouched islands politely compete for attention; while fishing villages let travellers explore a more traditional way of life.
Head to the scenic beach of Nai Harn, widely believed to be the best in the south and later visit Rawai for seafood on the beach or the busier area of Chalong Bay with its pier and myriad bars. From these points, adventurers can set off on a tour to smaller islands where they can swim, snorkel or just relax on the sand.
Pack a camera and head to Phromthep Cape viewpoint to watch the sunset, or drive up to the white marble Big Buddha for a picture-perfect moment.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out times: 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guest policy: Guests have to be at least 12 years old
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Room upgrades: upgrades can be purchased from the resort at promotional rates
- Stay extensions: Additional nights can be purchased from the resort at promotional rates
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 vouchers per couple
• Maximum capacity per room is 2 persons (Couples)
• Multiple vouchers are not allowed to extend stays but may be purchased for friends and family
• Offer only available for consecutive night stays
• Additional nights and upgrades can be purchased through the resort at promotional rates
• No group bookings. A booking with more than 3 rooms is considered a group booking
• Guest must be at least 12 years old. The Resort is a child free resort
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Nov 2019
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in