The Hotel: Mantra Wollongong
Located comfortably in the heart of the Wollongong CBD, Mantra Wollongong is just a few moments away from restaurants, the beach and popular surf nooks. Guests who stay at Mantra Wollongong find themselves in the center of the action with the Crown Street Mall, and attractions like WIN Stadium and Botanic Gardens nearby, making the hotel an ideal place to stay whether just for one night or a longer trip while exploring the south coast of NSW.
Groupies settle into a one bedroom apartment that has been designed to be light and airy; a great place to relax. All apartments feature kitchen and laundry facilities to make the stay that little bit easier. Start each day with full buffet breakfast in the Breakfast Lounge.
One-Bedroom Superior Apartment
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The apartment features fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, HD TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment
- Bed size/type: Two Queen beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- The apartment features a balcony, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, second bathroom, air-conditioning, two HD TVs and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The Area: Wollongong
Famed for its beautiful beaches, vibrant surf culture and laidback atmosphere, Wollongong is one of the most popular destinations for Sydneysiders in need of a break. Climbing away from the coast and into the lush vegetation of the Illawarra Escarpment, the sound of breaking waves is replaced by birdsong and the gentle rustling of eucalypts, offering a sublimely tranquil and relaxing escape from the big smoke.
Groupies could head to Jervis Bay and take a whale or dolphin watching cruise, hike along magnificent coastal tracks, and explore beaches famed for their pure white sand; visit the traditional rural villages of scenic Kangaroo Valley; or relish the antique shops, tearooms and beautiful gardens of the Southern Highlands.