What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$186 for a one-night stay (up to $414 value)
- $299 for a two-night stay (up to $600 value)
- $419 for a three-night stay (up to $769 value)
Included in all options:
- Balcony Spa Room stay for two people
- Late check-out by 12pm
- 18 holes of golf for two people on one day
The Hotel: McCracken Country Club
McCracken Country Club, located on Fleurieu Peninsula, just an hour drive from Adelaide, invites guests with accommodation and an 18-hole golf course, designed by Tony Cashmore. The country club offers a holiday spot for any type of getaway. For the active travelers, there’s the golf course, tennis courts, and a heated lap pool, while those looking for some pampering can make the most of a sauna and a spa pool.
In the evening, guests retire to the Balcony Spa Rooms, decorated in smooth, calming colours and equipped with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. When hunger strikes, appetites can be satisfied at the on-site restaurants which take pride in modern Australian cuisine paired with an extensive wine list.
Balcony Spa Room
- Bed size/type: Large double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features a private bathroom with spa bath, minibar, flat-screen TV with Foxtel channels, complimentary Wi-Fi access, and tea- and coffee-making facilities
The Area: Victor Harbor, Adelaide
McCracken Country Club is an appropriate base for discovering nature and the surrounding areas. Known as the ‘South Coast’, this part of Australia is a playground for surfers and beach lovers. Nearby surf beaches include Parsons, Waitpinga, Middleton, and Goolwa as well as Granite Island which operates the only horse-drawn tram in Australia.
Perched on the edge of Adelaide’s serene coastline, the picturesque Victor Harbor derives an air of tranquillity from its natural surrounds. Boasting magnificent beaches and a rugged landscape dominated by Granite Island, the town is a popular spot for whale watching in wintertime when Southern Right Whales can be seen basking in Encounter Bay. The tranquil setting is also home to historic Adare Castle, and an ideal place to escape for a rejuvenating weekend out of the city.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 12pm (regular check-out at 10.30am)
- Smoking policy: no smoking
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Adding occupants above standard: All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child’s cot/crib. Maximum of 1 cot can fit in the room, no capacity for extra beds
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: Adelaide Cup 6-8th March
• Deal is valid for up to 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Jun 2020
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (08) 8551 0200
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival