Only a 35-minute drive away from Brisbane’s CBD, Mercure Clear Mountain Lodge invites guests to peaceful surrounds that can’t be found in the hustle and bustle of the city. Nestled on Clear Mountain itself, the lodge offers sweeping views of the Glasshouse Mountains, Moreton Bay and the sky-scraping towers of the city. Groupies can unwind in a spacious Superior room. Stay snug in a queen bed with mod cons like television, Foxtel and free in-house movies.
The Mercure Clear Mountain Lodge keeps guests busy with a large outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, gym, and a fledgeling vineyard. For rest and relaxation, look no further than Stephanie’s Mountain Spa, which boasts six treatment suites, VIP lounge, steam therapy room and hydro Swiss shower room. When hunger strikes, stroll over to Mandy’s on the Mountain or the Lakeview Restaurant for a feast for the senses.
The combination of balmy subtropical climate and cosmopolitan vibe makes Brisbane one of the most liveable cities in the world. With golden beaches, boutique shopping, world-class galleries and a vibrant café culture on their doorstep, visitors to Australia’s third-largest city have no shortage of things to see and do.
Although just a short distance from the city, Clear Mountain feels like a world away. With crisp fresh air, thick native bushland and unrivalled views, it’s the ideal escape for couples and families alike. When not wandering through the lodge’s vineyard, beehive or gardens, visitors can continue to absorb the vistas on horseback at a nearby riding school. For an authentic farm experience, Trevena Glen Farm offers animal feeding and tractor rides for those curious about life in this picturesque part of the world.
Take a break from the city and head into tranquil native bushland, just 35 minutes from Brisbane, and stay active with the pool and gym
What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$179 for a one-night stay (up to $364 value)
$299 for a two-night stay (up to $593 value)
Included in all options:
Stay in a Superior Room for two people
Bottle of wine
$25 spa voucher per person to use at Stephanie’s Mountain Spa per person
$20 credit voucher per person toward lunch or dinner at Lakeview
Check-in: from 2pm to 10.30pm
Check-out at 10am; late check-out at noon (subject to availability)
Smoking policy: No smoking
Pets not allowed
Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the hotel to arrange
• Upgrade to Deluxe or Privilege Room $15 extra (subject to availability)
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates may apply, please check availability calendar
• July to 31st August 2019 Special Offer: Extend your stay for $99.00 AUD (room & breakfast)- Offer valid for Sunday to Thursday stays only, please arrange direct with the property once your voucher is purchased
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Check availability before purchase
• Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights require a two-night stay
• Mandy's Lakeview Lounge & Dining is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch & dinner (a private adults only dining area is available for dinner, Friday & Saturday nights - bookings essential)
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Valid credit card and photo I.D required at check-in
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here