What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $89 for a one-night stay (up to $289 value)
- $178 for a two-night stay (up to $478 value)
Included in all options:
- Accommodation in standard room for two people
- Early check-in by 12pm
- Daily car parking (one vehicle per stay)
- Late check-out by 2pm
The Hotel: Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide
Centrally located in the heart of Adelaide’s cultural district, Mercure Grosvenor offers Groupies an ideal base for exploring Adelaide’s finest pleasures and attractions. Once holiday-goers step through the doors of the city hotel, they are welcomed warmly before checking out their spacious digs.
Folks stay in a comfortably appointed Standard Room that includes a full range of conveniences such as a minibar, LCD TV with Foxtel, and a queen-size bed. Guests can choose to start each day with a takeaway breakfast prepared by the hotel’s chefs before heading out to explore the wonders and attractions of surrounding Adelaide. Slothful sojourners sleep in on the final day of their stay with late check-out by 2pm.
- Bed size/type: One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
The Area: Adelaide
Set between the verdant pastures of the Adelaide Hills and the crystalline waters of the Gulf St Vincent, Adelaide is the capital and largest city of South Australia. The city’s famously relaxed vibe allows visitors to experience its many wonders at their own personal pace, exploring all the parks, wildlife reserves and cultural riches that Adelaide has to offer. A haven for the artistically inclined, Adelaide boasts a basket of different festivals along with scores of century-old churches.
Adelaide has a series of quaint suburbs, each with their own distinct personality, that are just begging to be explored. From historic and beachy Glenelg to the German settlement of Hahndorf or harbour-centric Port Adelaide, peeps find the area that calls to them. Nature buffs see the only giant pandas in Australia at Adelaide Zoo while sweet teeth try famous chocolate at the Haigh’s factory.
A raft of museums delve into the region’s past in areas like migration or maritime or eyes can examine historic paintings and modern sculpture at the Art Gallery of South Australia. A visit to the City of Churches wouldn’t be complete without venturing into at least one of the area’s cathedrals, like St Peter’s from 1878 or St Francis Xavier from the 1850s.
- Early check-in: 12pm
- Late check-out: 2pm
- Parking included for 1 vehicle per stay
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 guests
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card & valid photo ID is required at check-in
• Incidental Guarantee is required upon arrival
• 48 hours' notice required for booking changes
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Jan 2021
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Full name details are required (i.e first name & surname) also your email address and contact information. (the hotel will not accept bookings that are not complete)