What You Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $119 for a one-night stay (up to $222 value)
- $229 for a two-night stay (up to $394 value)
Included in both options
- Accommodation in a Studio Room for two between 15 Dec 2019 - 19 Jan 2020 (1 or 2 nights)
- Daily breakfast
- Late check-out by 12pm
A convenient central CBD location across the road from the Iconic Queen Victoria Markets, welcoming ambience and friendly service combine to make this hotel an ideal hub to explore the vibrant Victorian capital. Furnished with high-quality appliances and sleek decor, the contemporary hotel exuberates a ‘home away from home’ vibe.
The Studio Queen Room offers a cozy base to explore the city, fitted with a work desk, television and kitchenette. Groupies begin each day with a full buffet breakfast before heading out to explore the area kick back in the comfort of your room and have a meal delivered to your door for lunch or dinner. Guests can snooze for longer on the last day with a late 12pm checkout, before heading home or exploring the rest of what Victoria has to offer.
Standard Studio Room
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard and maximum occupancy: Two people
- This Studio Room features a kitchenette with two-burner stoves, fridge and microwave, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, air-conditioning/heating, USB charge points, flat-screen TV, and an iPod dock
The Area: Melbourne
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes, and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing among the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens.
For those wanting to stay closer to home base, there are plenty of opportunities to play and explore in Melbourne including markets, galleries, museums, festivals. Popular attractions include Luna Park, St Kilda Beach and the walking track around Albert Park Lake.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 12pm
- Car parking available in the same building but payable direct to CBD Parking; hotel guests get 30% discount off public parking rates.
- Smoking policy: Non-smoking
The Fine Print
- 26, 30 and 31 Dec 2019
• $30 surcharge applies for Friday and Saturday night stays (paid directly to Mercure Therry Street upon check-in)
• Car parking available in the same building but payable direct to CBD parking. Hotel guests get 30% discount off public parking rates
• Must be 18 years or older to check-in
• $100 credit card pre-authorization or eftpos bond is required at check-in
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 15 Dec 2019
• Can travel to: 19 Jan 2020
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details