Placed just a five-minute walk from the Werri Beach, the Mercure Resort Gerringong invites holidaymakers to enjoy boutique accommodation in the scenic surroundings of Gerringong. Guests can read a book in the sun-drenched courtyard, take a refreshing dip in the on-site swimming pools, or make most of the tennis court. Pampering treatments are offered at the on-site spa, while appetites can be satisfied at Bella Char Restaurant and Wine Bar.
The hotel offers accommodation in air-conditioned rooms which boast modern decor, classic furnishings, flat-screen TV, and en-suite bathroom amenities. Guests can also unwind at a private balcony overlooking the hotel’s surroundings.
The room features plasma TV with Foxtel channels, PlayStation, iPod docking station, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The Area: Gerringong and The South Coast of NSW
Surrounded by spectacular national parks where temperate rainforest opens onto pristine beaches, the NSW South Coast is a nature lover’s wonderland. With breathtaking cliffs and escarpments overlooking the ocean, the coastline is dotted with charming seaside towns such as Kiama and Gerringong, just a two-hour drive from Sydney.
Activities on offer for visitors wishing to explore further include the spectacular 22-km Kiama Coastal Walk, which takes walkers past headlands, rivers, beaches, Kiama town centre, and Blowhole Point. Whale and Dolphin watching, Jamberoo Action Park, a range of South Coast and Illawarra craft and produce markets, Boolarng Nangamai Aboriginal Art and Culture Studio, the Minnamurra Rainforest, and the Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk are just some examples of the range of activities, events, and possibilities in this beautiful part of Australia.
Indulge in a coastal retreat, staying at a hotel with two swimming pools and a tennis court on site, set a short stroll from Werri Beach
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$179 for a one-night stay (up to $376 value)
$279 for a two-night stay (up to $629 value)
$379 for a three-night stay (up to $882 value)
Included in all options:
Superior King Balcony Room stay for two people
Bottle of wine
Late check-out by 12pm
Late check-out: 12pm
Smoking policy: Non-smoking
Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request
Reception hours 8 am to 7 pm (subject to change depending on hotel occupancy)
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: School Holidays, Christmas Day (25th Dec), New Year's Eve (31st Dec) & long weekends/public holidays
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 3 vouchers per stay
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Strictly no cancellations or changes once booking is confirmed
• Saturday nights requires a min. two-night stay
• Weekend surcharge: $100 when booking for Saturday nights; $60 when booking for Friday nights, payable on site
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at time of booking to secure the reservation
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here