What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $119 for a one-night stay (up to $165 value)
- $219 for a two-night stay (up to $330 value)
- $319 for a three-night stay (up to $525 value)
Included in all options
- Balcony Room for two people
- Late check-out by 11am
The Hotel: Metro Hotel Miranda
Metro Hotel Miranda is placed in the heart of the gateway to the Sutherland Shire. The hotel’s guests can enjoy the vicinity of the region’s best beaches and Australian wildlife in Royal National Park, while those with an appetite for city life can reach central Sydney with a ride from the nearby Miranda Station. For some retail therapy, shopaholics can visit Westfield Shopping Centre set opposite from the hotel.
Guests can stay active thanks to the on-site gym and grab a pre- or post-workout bite in the cafe and restaurant. When it is time to wind down, head to your spacious Balcony Room to put up your feet in front of the Foxtel TV or browse the Internet with the Wi-Fi connection.
- Bed size/type: One large double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features tea- and coffee-making facilities, hairdryer, fridge, ironing facilities, Foxtel TV, and work desk
The Area: Sydney, NSW
A dazzling city boasting waterways, skyscrapers, iconic sights and vibrant nightlife, Sydney is Australia’s version of the city that never sleeps. On the fringe of the action lies the trendy suburb of Surry Hills, decked out with designer boutiques and vintage stores, funky cafés, art galleries and bars for every occasion and audience.
Stroll up to Oxford Street to catch the bus to the city or Circular Quay, where Groupies can take in a show at the Opera House, explore the historic Rocks district, dare to climb the Harbour Bridge or ride the ferry to Manly or Taronga Zoo. Catch the bus in the other direction to swim and sunbake at famous Bondi Beach, before walking around the spectacular headland to quieter Bronte.
Fashionistas hit the shops of Surry Hills’ Crown Street to pick up vintage finds, or walk up Oxford Street to Glenmore Road, which bursts with designer stores including Zimmermann, Alannah Hill and Sass and Bide. Come nightfall, clink glasses in some of Sydney’s hippest small bars in the areas, such as Pocket Bar, Shady Pines or Low 302, before dining at top restaurants like Foveaux, Longrain or Tokonoma.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 11am
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 1 or 2 people
• Blackout dates may apply; please review the ''Availability Calendar''
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Valid credit card and ID are required upon arrival
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts
• Max. 2 guests per room
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 15 Apr 2020
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2020
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details