What You Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $199 for a two-night stay (up to $394 value)
- $279 for a three-night stay (up to $552 value)
Included in both options:
- Queen Room for two people
- Bottle of wine
- Daily continental breakfast
- Late 11am check-out
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Hotel: The Metropole Guesthouse
Built in 1933, The Metropole Guesthouse retains many of its original features. Guests may feel they have stepped back into the 1930s with the cosy antique lounge rooms, fine wood panelling and beautiful leadlight windows. Unwind on a leather couch by the gas log fire in the library, enjoy meals in the classic dining room and play pool or just sip a glass of wine in the first-floor lounge.
Groupies soak up the charm in a Double Room with a comfy bed, oil heating, ensuite bathroom, and tea and coffee facilities, plus Wi-Fi and a bottle of wine on arrival. Enjoy a hot breakfast each day before exploring the sights of Katoomba. Soak in the old world atmosphere of the dining room for dinner and drinks at the end of a day of sightseeing.
- Bed size/type: One queen bed
- Standard/maximum occupancy: two people
- This room features tea- and coffee-making facilities, en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, air-conditioning, heating, a flat screen TV set and oil heating
The Area: Blue Mountains, NSW
A fresh eucalyptus scent wafts through the deep valleys of the Blue Mountains, where rugged sandstone cliffs catch the sunlight before receding into the lush temperate rainforest. Step back in time in charming Katoomba, where art deco buildings, tea rooms, and antique shops loom up out of the mist; or go back many thousands of years with towering ancient rock formations.
Stroll down to the spectacular Three Sisters lookout at Echo Point and take a hike into the lush valley below, or around the cliff top for magnificent views. See the mountains from a different perspective with a trip down Australia’s steepest train track, the Scenic Railway; or soar across the valleys on the Scenic Skyway, an aerial cable car with a glass bottom.
Central Katoomba offers a bounty of cafes, bookstores and antique shops such as Mr Pickwicks, and there are plenty of more adventurous activities available nearby including horse riding, canyoning, and golf. For a drink at the end of a day of exploration head to The Carrington Piano Bar for a spot of live music or instead go to The Clarendon which often features comedy or theatrical performances.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 11am
- Pets are not allowed
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: Public holidays, long weekends, school holidays and local special events
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Surcharges: $40 per room per night for Fri, Sat & Sun nights
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Jun 2020
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (02) 4705 0055
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in