What You Get
Choose between Two Options
- $139 for a one-night stay (up to $228 value)
- $209 for a two-night stay (up to $416 value)
Included in all options
- Stay for two in a Classic Queen Room for two people
- Daily breakfast
- Car park
- Bottle of wine
The Hotel: The Metropole Guesthouse
Built in 1933, The Metropole Guesthouse retains many of its original features. Guests may feel they have stepped back into the 1930s with the cosy antique lounge rooms, fine wood panelling and beautiful leadlight windows. Unwind on a leather couch by the gas log fire in the library, enjoy meals in the classic dining room and play pool or just sip a glass of wine in the first-floor lounge.
Groupies soak up the charm in a Classic Queen Room with a comfy bed, oil heating, ensuite bathroom, and tea and coffee facilities, plus Wi-Fi and a bottle of wine on arrival. Enjoy a Continental breakfast each day before exploring the sights of Katoomba. Soak in the old world atmosphere of the dining room for dinner and drinks at the end of a day of sightseeing.
Classic Queen Room
- Bed size/type: One queen bed
- Standard/maximum occupancy: two people
- This room features tea- and coffee-making facilities, en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, air-conditioning, heating, a flat screen TV set and oil heating
The Area: Blue Mountains, NSW
A fresh eucalyptus scent wafts through the deep valleys of the Blue Mountains, where rugged sandstone cliffs catch the sunlight before receding into the lush temperate rainforest. Step back in time in charming Katoomba, where art deco buildings, tea rooms, and antique shops loom up out of the mist; or go back many thousands of years with towering ancient rock formations.
Stroll down to the spectacular Three Sisters lookout at Echo Point and take a hike into the lush valley below, or around the cliff top for magnificent views. See the mountains from a different perspective with a trip down Australia’s steepest train track, the Scenic Railway; or soar across the valleys on the Scenic Skyway, an aerial cable car with a glass bottom.
Central Katoomba offers a bounty of cafes, bookstores and antique shops such as Mr Pickwicks, and there are plenty of more adventurous activities available nearby including horse riding, canyoning, and golf. For a drink at the end of a day of exploration head to The Carrington Piano Bar for a spot of live music or instead go to The Clarendon which often features comedy or theatrical performances.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Pets are not allowed
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking at Echo Point Lookout
events, 17 September 2021 - 05 October 2022, 15 December 2021 - 10 January 2022
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Weekend surcharge: $40 per night when booking for Fri, Sat and Sun stays
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at time of booking
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 10 Dec 2020
• Can travel to: 28 Feb 2022
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 02 4782 5544
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in
• State full name (first and surname), preferred dates of stay and voucher and security codes (noted on the voucher)