What You Get
Choose from Three Options:
- $159 for a one-night stay for two people (up to $405 value)
- $299 for a two-night stay for two people (up to $780 value)
- $399 for a three-night stay for two people (up to $1,155 value)
Included in all options:
- Deluxe Mode room stay for two people
- Rooftop drink
- Late check-out by midday
The Hotel: Mode Sathorn Hotel
Mode Sathorn Hotel Bangkok 201 fashion-inspired rooms and suites in six categories provide sophisticated executive and leisure accommodation. Modern amenities include a spa, infinity-edge pool with bar, 38th-floor rooftop bar, an all-day dining restaurant. Plus spacious, stylish, well-equipped meetings and events choices. All in the commercial heart of Bangkok, steps from Surasak skytrain station, with excellent access to tourist attractions, entertainments, business offices, and airports.
Hearty gastronomic delights can be enjoyed at Mode Sathorn’s many eateries including The Sathorn, an all-day dining facility serving international breakfast, bistro-style BLD – all-day dining of European fare, and The Roof @ 38 Bar which, apart from refreshments, boasts selections of Mexican, Moroccan, French, and Asian dishes alongside panoramic views of the city from a height.
Serene stays can be completed by falling into the pampering embrace of spa treatments at Borisud Pure Spa where dedicated therapists aim to knead worries away and restore balance to one’s mind and body.
Wander the city streets to explore nearby attractions such as the Asiatique the Riverfront, the Chinese temple of Jael Aeung Beal, and Healthland Spa & Massage, or hop on the train at BTS Surasak station to discover more splendid sites.
Deluxe Mode Room
- Bed size/type: King bed and a twin bed or two Queen beds,
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Apartment features power shower, bathtub, digital weight scales, coffee and tea making amenities and air conditioning
Groupon’s Guide To Bangkok
Thailand is one the most visited countries in Asia and is renowned for its culture, sandy beaches, culinary delicacies and tourist attractions. The country’s capital, Bangkok, is one of South-East Asia’s enigmatic cities where modernity blends with century-old traditions.
The city is split into 50 districts, while the Rattanakosin Island, the historic centre, awaits visitors with local attractions such as the Grand Palace, boasting asymmetrical and eclectic architecture, or the City Pillar Shrine, displaying mural paintings on its walls. In downtown Bangkok, tourists can make the most of high-end restaurants and vivid nightlife, while local attractions such as the Thai Pharmacy Museum, Kamthieng House and the temples of Phetchaburi await the history-minded travellers. Bangkok features a tropical climate, characterized by two seasons, wet and dry. The rainy season lasts between May and September and temperatures during this season reach the high 20’s. The best period to visit this city is, however, the period between October and February, when temperatures range between 25°C and 28°C and the occasional rainfall and smooth breezes break from the heat. The dry seasons lasts between November and February, while in March, temperatures go as high as the mid 30’s and rainfall picks up.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Parking: complimentary off-street parking
- Smoking policy: no smoking property
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Purchase 5 additional as gifts
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Groupon strongly encourages all travellers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 15 Jul 2019
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2020
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: +662 623 4555
• State name, preferred dates of stay and and attach PDF voucher
• Present booking confirmation from hotel and passport(s) on arrival