What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $449 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Sydney (up to $1,443.5 value)
$499 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Melbourne (up to $1,633.5 value)
Included in all options:
- Flights from Sydney or Melbourne
- 3 nights in a double/twin room • Daily Wi-Fi
- Complimentary private arrival airport transfer
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Groupies are invited to spend their holiday time in a mystery five-star contemporary highrise hotel set a few minutes’ walk from the beach, featuring an array of amenities such as a spa centre, an indoor pool, a 24-hour gym and multiple eateries.
The rooms come with a top-notch comfy king bed, floor-to-ceiling windows equipped with black-out curtains for a good night sleep and individually-controlled air conditioning, as well as a set of plush slippers and bathrobes and quality toiletries.
To fuel-up for the holiday leisure, guests can explore the offerings of the onsite bars or enjoy an in-room dining service.
- Bed size/type: Double or single king beds
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 3 people
- Any notable amenities unique to this room
The Area: Gold Coast
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks. Just north of the centre of the action, Surfers Paradise, Iles Labrador – a relaxed suburb with soaring views across the Broadwater and back to the glittering Gold Coast skyline.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts and home wares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Outside Labrador, whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Warner Bros Movie World and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad bars, pubs and clubs within close reach.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10am
• Flights depart Sydney & Melbourne and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg.
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, special events, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times determined at the time of booking.
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• High season surcharge: $50 per person applies on travel between: 11 July 2022 to the 30 November 2022
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 27 Jan 2022
• Can travel to: 30 Nov 2022
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10 am-10 pm Monday-Friday & 11 am-6 pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival