What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $399 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Sydney (up to $1,477.50 value)
- $439 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Melbourne (up to $1,667.50 value)
$499 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Adelaide (up to $1,676.50 value)
Included in all options:
- Flights from Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide
- Return economy airfares
- 3 nights at a 5* mystery hotel in Brisbane
- Honeymooners receive a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and an upgrade subject to availability
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Spend your Brisbane break at a sleek 5* contemporary high-rise hotel boasting exceptional views over the river and the downtown area. The property is located in Fortitude Valley, in the bustling heart of the city, brimming with life and variety.
The rooms feature ingenious contemporary decors and come with designer amenities, floor-to-ceiling windows, coffee machines and large TVs.
For their dining needs, guests can choose between two eateries, specialising in Mediterranean and French cuisine dishes.
- Bed type: Double king bed or two single king beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
The Area: Brisbane, QLD
The combination of balmy subtropical climate and cosmopolitan vibe makes Brisbane one of the most liveable cities in the world. With golden beaches, boutique shopping, world-class galleries and a vibrant café culture on their doorstep, visitors to Australia’s third-largest city have no shortage of things to see and do.
Stroll among the green lawns, Moreton Bay figs, pines and bamboo of the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane’s oldest park, where kids will love looking for possums on the riverside Mangrove Boardwalk at night. For a culture hit, check out the Queensland Art Gallery, which is one of the most acclaimed in the country and regularly hosts international exhibitions. For even more glitz and glamour, take in a show at Queensland Performing Arts Centre or Brisbane Convention Centre or have a flutter at Treasury Casino.
For activities that get the blood pumping head to Riverlife Adventure Centre to make the most of Brisbane’s river location by paddling around on a kayak or rock-climbing up majestic cliffs overlooking the water. Shopaholics, too, are in paradise with the 700 stores of Queen Street Mall or for edgier designs head to Elizabeth Street and discover some of Brisbane’s most promising up-and-coming designers.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10am
• Flights depart Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg.
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times determined at the time of booking.
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• High season surcharge: $50 per person applies on travel between: 16 Jun 2022 to the 30 Nov 2022
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 27 Jan 2022
• Can travel to: 30 Nov 2022
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10 am-10 pm Monday-Friday & 11 am-6 pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival