What You Get
Choose From Four Options
- $599 for a three-night stay per person, twin share with flights departing Brisbane (up to $1,483 value)
- $699 for a three-night stay per person, twin share with flights departing Sydney (up to $1,580.64 value)
- $699 for a three-night stay per person, twin share with flights departing Melbourne (up to $1,817 value)
$699 for a three-night stay per person, twin share with flights departing Gold Coast (up to $2,208 value)
Included in all options:
- Flights from Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne
- Pool View Studio accommodation - five nights
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Sparkling Wine on arrival.
- Parking (available on a first-come-first serve basis)
Spice your holiday up with an element of mystery, staying in one of the three mystery hotels, all boasting five-star facilities and enviable locations - on Cairns’ waterfront, in the heart of the city or on the marina. Whatever the hotel, guests are spoiled with a choice of leisure facilities and culinary treats. When not lounging by the tropical pools, having fun in the ocean or feasting to their hearts’ content, holidaymakers can easily venture out to explore the local gems. The Great Barrier Reef, Crystal Cascades and Cairns Botanic Gardens, and more, all are at your fingertips, waiting to be discovered.
When not out and about, travellers can make themselves at home in the double or twin rooms with plenty of space to unwind in after an eventful day. Decorated with utmost attention to detail, the rooms feature sleek, stylish interiors and all that is needed for a fuss-free stay.
The Area: Cairns, QLD
Cairns is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city nestled between the sea life of the Great Barrier Reef and the rolling downs of the Atherton Tablelands. As the gateway to the wet tropics, the city buzzes with a lively mix of travellers, from backpackers to luxury-seekers keen to soak up the sun. As night falls, the wide streets come alive with bars, galleries and seafood restaurants enticing diners by the waterside.
Snorkel, dive or simply recline on a glass-bottomed boat to admire the breathtaking wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Take a luxurious day trip to Port Douglas, an hour’s drive north, to dine on succulent seafood and shop in fashion boutiques. Walk among the towering ancient trees and lush greenery of the World Heritage Daintree rainforest, keeping an eye out for brilliantly-coloured butterflies and rare tropical birds; or marvel at enormous prehistoric reptiles in one of the region’s crocodile parks.
Closer to home, take a stroll down the Esplanade to find countless dining options and interesting shops. By night the same stretch comes alive with the Night Markets, where clothes, trinkets and Australian keepsakes are all up for grabs. Spend days simply soaking up the tropical sun on the beach, splashing about in the water when the heat gets too much.
September 2021: 16th to 30th
October 2021: 1st to 9th
December 2021: 11th to 31st
January 2022: 1st to 10th
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together
• Single supplement may be available on request, if you would like to know more please contact Great Pacific Travel via 1300 844 555
• Flights depart Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney & Melbourne and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, peak travel periods, and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times determined at the time of booking
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at http://smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Travel Period: 11th January 2022 to the 10th April 2022, 26th April 2022 to the 15th June 2022, 11th July 2022 to the 15th September 2022 & 11th October 2022 to the 15th December 2022
• • Black-out dates: 29 Dec 2021-03 Jan 2022
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on check-in