What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $115 for a one-night stay for two people (up to $255 value)
- $215 for a two-night stay for two people (up to $450 value)
- $321 for a three-night stay for two people (up to $645 value)
Included in all options:
- Studio Queen for two people
- Daily brekky box
- 2 vouchers for drinks
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Daily parking
The Hotel: Nightcap at Blue Cattle Dog Hotel
Nightcap at four-star Blue Cattle Dog Hotel is located within a short drive from the University of Western Sydney Penrith Campus, Blacktown Sports Park, Wet’n’Wild Sydney and St Clair Shopping Centre. It can be an ideal base for exploring the local area including the Blue Mountains with everything they have to offer.
All of the hotel rooms have a refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities, flat-screen TV as well as a private en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also have a spa bath.
The on-site Family Bistro provides weekly specials, classic pub meals, seniors menu and a kids menu to please even the fussiest eaters.
- Bed size/type: One large double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The air-conditioned studio features a private ensuite bathroom with a bath or shower, towels, flat-screen TV, bar fridge, tea and coffee facilities, and Wi-Fi
The Area: Blue Mountains
The Blue Mountains are a range of wild, scrubby peaks descending into shadowy valleys of ferns and waterfalls; a place where visitors experience scenery unlike anywhere else in the world. Charming pubs, tearooms and antique shops dot the streets of the upper Mountain townships of Leura and Katoomba, complemented by friendly locals, beautiful homes and an array of historic manmade attractions and natural wonders.
Check out the Three Sisters, Scenic Railway, Zig Zag Railway or Jenolan Caves, located just over an hour further up the hill from well-known Katoomba. Nature lovers take walks on the wild side, tramping along the many bushwalking trails, while people keen for curios stroll from the hotel down to the specialty shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and other delights that make up Leura Mall.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 12pm; standard check-out by 10am
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Aug 2021
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details