What You Get
Choose Between Three Options:
- $114 for a one-night stay (up to $264 value)
- $205 for a two-night stay (up to $468 value)
- $310 for a three-night stay (up to $672 value)
Included in all options:
- Brekky box
- Late check-out by 12pm
- $20 voucher for two drinks
The Hotel: Nightcap at Caringbah Hotel
Set in Caringbah, a short drive south from Sydney and within easy reach from the Kingsford Smith Airport, the Nightcap hotel offers a laid-back stay for all those who like to have all their needs covered under one roof on a journey. Whenever peckish or in need to unwind, guests can drop into one of the three onsite bars offering a range of snacks and beverages, as well as live entertainment.
The rooms feature flat-screen TVs, fridges and tea/coffee making facilities, as well as private bathrooms and heating and air-conditioning devices.
- Bed size/type: Double bed
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- En-suite bathroom, flat-screen TVs, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities, heating and air-conditioning devices.
The Area: Sydney, NSW
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and manmade sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or authentic meal in Chinatown.
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 23 Dec 2020 - 3 Jan 2021; 1-5 Apr 2021
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Weekend surcharge: $20 per night when booking for Fri and Sat night
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Aug 2021
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details