What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for a one-night stay (up to $240 value)
- $189 for a two-night stay (up to $440 value)
- $280 for a three-night stay (up to $640 value)
Included in all options:
- Studio Queen Room for two people
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Brekkie to go (boxed breakfast)
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Bottle of wine on arrival
The Hotel: Nightcap At Exeter Hotel
Nightcap at Exeter Hotel makes for a great base to unwind after exploring the gems of Port Adelaide, ranging from a dolphin sanctuary, South Australian Maritime Museum, and Fisherman’s Wharf Market to the scenic Port Adelaide Docks. Foodies can enjoy a feast at the on-site bistro, while the little ones have fun in the undercover children’s play area.
At the end of the day, guests are lulled to sleep in their premium King Koil beds featured in each of the contemporary rooms. Travellers can also unwind in front of their flat-screen TV and stay connected with Wi-Fi.
- Bed size/type: queen bed
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- The room features a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, heating, air-conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities, as well as a rain shower
The Area: Adelaide
Set between the verdant pastures of the Adelaide Hills and the crystalline waters of the Gulf St Vincent, Adelaide is the capital and largest city of South Australia. The city’s famously relaxed vibe allows visitors to experience its many wonders at their own personal pace, exploring all the parks, wildlife reserves and cultural riches that Adelaide has to offer. A haven for the artistically inclined, Adelaide boasts a basket of different festivals along with scores of century-old churches.
Adelaide has a series of quaint suburbs, each with their own distinct personality, that are just begging to be explored. From the historic and beachy Glenelg to the German settlement of Hahndorf or harbour-centric Port Adelaide, peeps find the area that calls to them. Nature buffs see the only giant pandas in Australia at Adelaide Zoo, while sweet teeth try famous chocolate at the Haigh’s Chocolates factory.
A raft of museums delve into the region’s past in areas like migration or maritime, or eyes can examine historic paintings and modern sculpture at the Art Gallery of South Australia. A visit to the City of Churches wouldn’t be complete without venturing into at least one of the area’s cathedrals, like St Peter’s from 1878 or St Francis Xavier from the 1850s.
- Check-in: 2-10pm
- Late check-out: 12pm
- Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• No cancellations or amendments allowed once the booking is confirmed
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2021
• Phone to book: (08) 8449 6716
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in