What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $95 for a one-night stay (up to $259 value)
- $190 for a two-night stay (up to $448 value)
- $285 for a three-night stay (up to $637 value)
Included in all options:
- Brekky box each day
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Drink vouchers on arrival (two)
- Late check-out by 1pm
- Daily parking
- Bonus inclusion:
- Receive 10% off at the Bistro
- Receive 10% off at the Bistro
The Hotel: Nightcap at Pymble Hotel
Nightcap at Pymble Hotel offers contemporary accommodation just five minutes off the M2 and a stroll away from the Pymble railway station. Sydney CBD can be reached within a 15-minute train ride, while a range of golf clubs and gems of the central coast await to be discovered nearby.
Groupies can make themselves at home in the Studio Room with air conditioning and smart TV. When hunger strikes, the on-site Bistro caters to appetites with various dishes based on local produce. Each day can be started with a brekky box, while returning to reality is made a tad easier with a late 1pm check-out.
Studio Queen Room
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Features a private ensuite with a walk-in shower, smart TV, bar fridge, and tea/coffee making facilities
The Area: Sydney, NSW
A dazzling city boasting waterways, skyscrapers, iconic sights and vibrant nightlife, Sydney is Australia’s version of the city that never sleeps. On the fringe of the action lies the trendy suburb of Surry Hills, decked out with designer boutiques and vintage stores, funky cafés, art galleries and bars for every occasion and audience.
Stroll up to Oxford Street to catch the bus to the city or Circular Quay, where Groupies can take in a show at the Opera House, explore the historic Rocks district, dare to climb the Harbour Bridge or ride the ferry to Manly or Taronga Zoo. Catch the bus in the other direction to swim and sunbake at famous Bondi Beach, before walking around the spectacular headland to quieter Bronte.
Fashionistas hit the shops of Surry Hills’ Crown Street to pick up vintage finds, or walk up Oxford Street to Glenmore Road, which bursts with designer stores including Zimmermann, Alannah Hill and Sass and Bide. Come nightfall, clink glasses in some of Sydney’s hippest small bars in the areas, such as Pocket Bar, Shady Pines or Low 302, before dining at top restaurants like Foveaux, Longrain or Tokonoma.
- Check in: 2-10pm
- Late check-out: 1pm
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Oct 2021
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on check-in
• No cancellations or amendments