What You Get
$439 for a three-night stay for two (up to $614 value)
Included in the deal
- Breakfast for two on one morning
- Entry to the Norman Lindsay Gallery for two per stay
- Surprise gift
The Hotel: Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum
The Cottage is situated on the grounds of the Norman Lindsay’s- the author of children’s book Magic Pudding- former home and only 35 minutes away from Katoomba or Richmond/Windsor. The adjacent Gallery and Museum displays his artwork and memorabilia, and, thanks to included tickets for two per stay, guests can visit its exhibits.
The Cottage was recently refurbished with new furniture and washing and dryer, and features a balcony, where guests, after a long day of hiking in Blue Mountain National Park, can relax and rest.
- Bed size/type: Two adults
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults
- The Cottage features a balcony, fully equipped kitchen with dining area, and a bathroom with vanity and shower.
The Area: Blue Mountains, NSW
A fresh eucalyptus scent wafts through the deep valleys of the Blue Mountains, where rugged sandstone cliffs catch the sunlight before receding into a lush temperate rainforest. Step back in time in charming Katoomba, where art deco buildings, tea rooms, and antique shops loom up out of the mist; or go back many thousands of years with towering ancient rock formations.
Stroll down to the spectacular Three Sisters lookout at Echo Point and take a hike into the lush valley below, or around the cliff top for magnificent views. See the mountains from a different perspective with a trip down Australia’s steepest train track, the Scenic Railway; or soar across the valleys on the Scenic Cableway, an exhilarating aerial cable car.
Central Katoomba offers a bounty of cafes, bookstores, and antique shops such as Mr Pickwicks, and there are plenty of more adventurous activities available nearby including horse riding, canyoning, and golf. For a drink at the end of a day of exploration head to The Carrington Piano Bar for a spot of live music or instead go to The Clarendon which often features comedy or theatrical performances.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Smoking policy: no smoking
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Weekend surcharge: $50 per night when booking for Sat and Sun nights
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 24 Jul 2019
• Can travel to: 28 Feb 2020
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (02) 4751 1067
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking