What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for a one-night stay (up to $255 value)
- $196 for a two-night stay (up to $470 value)
- $295 for a three-night stay (up to $685 value)
Included in all options:
- Queen Studio for two
- Welcome drink
- $10 restaurant voucher
The Hotel: Ocean Beach Hotel
The OB – as it’s affectionately known by Umina locals – offers modern Central Coast accommodation that positions guests within easy reach of local attractions including Umina, Patonga and Terrigal beaches, Ettalong markets, Fisherman’s wharf Woy Woy and more. Burgers, steaks and other pub treats await foodies at Lasseters Bistro. Leisure moments can also be spent in the new beer garden.
Groupies can unwind in the Queen Studios which comes complete with en suite facilities and TVs. A welcome drink marks the start of the break, while the restaurant voucher gives a sample of bar treats.
- Bed size/type: King koil bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Air conditioning, TV, and bathroom
The Area: Central Coast, NSW
Set between Sydney and Newcastle, the New South Wales Central Coast is famed for its golden beaches, quaint waterside towns and ample national parkland. Surfers zip along crashing waves, bargain hunters haggle at weekend markets and locals catch up for coffee in one of many beachfront cafés in the laidback areas of the region. Nestled near the entrance of Brisbane Waters lies Ettalong Beach – a coastal suburb with a stretch of sand that serves as a destination for city siders to recharge their batteries.
The scenic surrounds of the Ettalong area makes for relaxing beach walks, coastal hikes and refreshing dips in the Tasman Sea. In the town centre are no less than 10 restaurants and five cafés for peeps to fill tummies in any way they choose, be it a plate of Spanish paella or afternoon coffee and cake. A highlight of Ettalong is the Cinema Paradiso, an old-world theatre where guests can watch the latest Hollywood blockbusters with a side of buttered popcorn.
Travellers of all ages will have a ball at the Australian Reptile Park where they can watch a crocodile feeding, see giant tarantulas or learn about the Tasmanian devil conservation program. On the weekend shoppers can get their fix at the Ettalong Markets, where a jumble of clothing, craft, décor and fresh produce stalls all vie for attention. Palm Beach, the site of Home and Away’s fictional Summer Bay, is also close to Ettalong and can be reached by ferry, making for a fun day trip and maybe even some celebrity spotting.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Reception desk is located in the hotel foyer through the main entrance on Trafalgar Avenue. Last check-in by 10pm or by appointment
- Check-out: 10am
Reception hours: 7-11am, 2-7pm
- Please note: all rooms are located on the second story/level via stairs and unfortunately there is no wheelchair access or a lift
The Fine Print
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Deal is only valid midweek (Sunday - Thursday)
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 22 Sep 2019
• Must book by: 20 Dec 2019
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 4341 2322
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival