Located in the seaside village of Ocean Grove, Ocean Grove Cedar Cabins is set within bush gardens and just a short stroll from the nearby surf beach. Groupies are welcomed to their cabin with wine and chocolates and enjoy breakfast on each day of their stay. A wealth of nearby activities include mini golf at Bellarine Adventure Golf, winery visits, hiking in Ocean Grove Nature Reserve, and scenic flights, available from Barwon Heads Airport. A late check-out on the last day ensures a relaxing time for all.
Each private cabin is equipped with air conditioning and heating, electric blankets for those chilly nights, a private BBQ for outdoor entertaining and TV, DVD and CD player. They also boast kitchen appliances, if guests would prefer to dine on the private verandah, instead of going out to one of the nearby restaurants.
The cabin features private verandah and BBQ setting, full ensuite, heating and air conditioning, TV with DVD and CD player, electric blankets, mini-fridge, microwave, toaster, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The Area: The Bellarine Peninsula
The Bellarine Peninsula has recently developed a reputation as a food and wine destination, with a seemingly endless array of cafes, restaurants, and wineries. Visitors and locals alike can take advantage of the pristine waters, heritage walks, beaches, boutique shops and markets, or get a feel for adventure with a range of scuba diving and snorkelling sites nearby. Those who want to brush up on their swing can pay a visit to the Portarlington Golf Club, and those with an equestrian streak can go for a ride at the Koombahla Park Equestrian Centre.
Get a taste of the simple life, staying in a private cabin set among bush gardens, near a pristine surf beach and enjoy wine on arrival
What You Get
Choose from Five Options
$119 for a one-night stay (up to $264 value)
$199 for a two-night stay (up to $444 value)
$299 for a three-night stay (up to $624 value)
$469 for a five-night stay (up to $984 value)
$619 for a seven-night stay (up to $1,344 value)
Included in all options:
Standard Cabin accommodation for two
Chocolate and bottle of wine
Late 11am check-out
Late check-out: 11am
Rollaways: $30 per night per adult, $20 per night per child
Smoking policy: smoking outside the cabin
Pet policy: Pets are not allowed inside the property
Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are not available
Room upgrades available: $30 for a Spa Cabin upgrade
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 24th December to the 31st December 2019
• 3-night minimum stay for long weekends
• 4-night minimum stay required between 9th to the 13th April 2020
• 5-night minimum stay required between 1st to the 14th January 2020
• Surcharge of $55 per night applies for Fri & Sat night stays including public holidays, long weekends and peak periods (as above), payable directly to Ocean Grove Cedar Cabins
• Option 1 available Mon-Thurs only & unavailable 20th December 2019 to the 30th January 2020
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Bookings are subject to availability
• No cancellations are allowed once booking has been confirmed or voucher is subject to forfeiture
• Room upgrades possible: $30 for a Spa Cabin upgrade (subject to availability)
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here