One-Day Snow Tour
Experience an unforgettable snowy adventure on the slopes of Mt Selwyn during a one-day overnight bus trip from Sydney or Parramatta. Whether on ski, on a snowboard or perhaps on a toboggan, with own or hired gear, Mt. Selwyn is a great place to enjoy the winter season to the fullest, dashing down the shimmering white slopes.
- 11.50pm - Pick-up from either Sydney City (Haymarket) or Parramatta. Arrive 20 minutes before departure to meet the guide and pick the right place in the bus
- 5.40am - After the overnight drive along the Hume Highway, arrive in Mount Selwyn Snow Resort at dawn and pick up the ski gear, when needed (at traveller’s own cost)
- 7am - Head to the Selwyn centre for a tasty breakfast and enjoy the shimmering white slopes during 7 hours of leisure time
- 3pm - Come to the meetup point to board the return bus to Sydney or Parramatta
- 6.45pm - Grab a dinner at one of your favourite chain restaurants during a 40-minute break en route
- 9.45pm - Arrive back to the departure point in Sydney or Parramatta
- Sydney Haymarket: Corner of Darling Drive and Ultimo Road, Haymarket
- Parramatta Westfield: Corner of Argyle Street & Church Street, Parramatta
The Area: Selwyn Snowfields
Selwyn Snow Resort Situated in the northern part of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains, Selwyn is a small resort which provides challenges for both novice and experienced snow lovers alike, whether they prefer to ski, snowboard or just stomp around in the fluffy white powder. It is located close to the towns of Adaminaby and Cabramurra, and may be easily accessed from the Snowy Mountains Highway.