What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$769 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Sydney (up to $2,051.48 value)
- $769 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Sydney (up to $2,431.48 value)
$799 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Melbourne (up to $2,188.48 value)
Included in all options:
- Flights from Adelaide, Sydney or Melbourne
- 4 nights in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Optional half-day morning Perth & Fremantle City tour @79 per person
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel: Pan Pacific Perth
The five-star Pan Pacific Perth prides itself on renowned hospitality with a personal touch and welcoming service. Boasting an enviable position on Adelaide Terrace, the hotel is just a stone’s throw away from an abundance of shops and dining venues. Those who would rather stay on site can make the most of the state-of-the-art gym facilities or take a dip in the outdoor pool located at the lobby level.
Deluxe Rooms feature sleek, classic decor with elegant touches. Each comes with an LCD TV with local and cable channels, as well as tea- and coffee-making facilities.
- Choice of king-sized bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: three people
- No smoking room
- The room features a selection of pillows and an en suite bathroom
The Area: Perth, Western Australia
As the capital city of Western Australia, Perth’s laid-back culture with big-city attractions has pulled tourists to visit its many beaches, parks and restaurants. Scarborough Beach is a popular hotspot among surfers while Swanbourne Beach allows people to bathe in the nude. Visit Fremantle Prison, a former prison that was built in the 1850s and is now a public museum with tours of the flooded tunnels and aqueducts under the building.
Take in scenic views of various greenery in Kings Park and Botanic Garden - it has approximately 319 species of native plants and 80 bird species. Alternatively, pay a visit to the Swan Bells, a set of 18 bells hanging in a specially built tower that when rung, exert considerable forces on the support structure.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out by 10am
• Single supplement available on request, if you would like to know more please contact Great Pacific Travel via 1300 844 555
• Flights depart Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg; check-in luggage can be purchased at the time of booking
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, special events, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times are determined at the time of booking.
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Travel dates: 18th July to 18th September, 11th October to 10th December 2022 & 27th January to the 20th March 2023
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival