What You Get
Choose from Four Options
- $2,099 for a 14-night stay (up to $5,016 value)
- $4,599 for a 30-night stay (up to $10,600 value)
- $6,999 for a 45-night stay (up to $15,835 value)
- $9,199 for a 60-night stay (up to $21,070 value)
Included in all options
- Stay for up to six guests
- Wine on arrival
- Late check-out
The Hotel: Paradise Court Villas
Set in a leafy area of Apollo Bay, just a few steps from a sandy beach, the Paradise Court Villas are a cosy home away from home that can host up to six guests. Recently refurbished with quality furniture throughout, the villas offer luxurious accommodation, making for a perfect relaxation hub for those who would like to self-isolate and enjoy the ultimate privacy with all that is needed at a hand’s reach.
The apartment spread over two elegant bedrooms and a kitchen complete with facilities such as an oven, cooktop, microwave, and coffee maker, as well as a central bathroom with a shower and a separate toilet. The dining and living area comes with a sofa, armchairs and large flat-screen TVs, bathed in natural light.
There is a shared central courtyard area that offers outdoor seating and BBQ facilities. There is also a private laundry with a washing machine and a dryer.
- Bed size/type: King bed, Queen bed, 2 Single beds
- Standard occupancy: 4 people
- Maximum occupancy: 6 people
- Linen & essentials, vacuum, BBQ, Smart TV, NBN Wifi, washing machine & dryer, hairdryer, kids toys, ceiling fans, board games, extra pillows & blankets, DVD’s, iron/board. 7.1KWA split system air-conditioner for heating and cooling, books and off-street parking for 1 car (carport)
The Area: Apollo Bay
In south-western Victoria, the ocean meets parkland in the coastal town of Apollo Bay, a central starting point to see some of the great wonders of the state. Zoom down the Great Ocean Road, measuring 243km along the coastline with views of the ocean and cliff edges. Marvel over the Twelve Apostles, the grand limestone structures as a result of erosion beginning millions of years ago. Immerse yourself in nature with a venture through the Great Otway National Park, a forest playground of ferns, waterfalls and lakes.
Enjoy the lush surroundings on the Great Ocean Walk, opting for a short or overnight hike, or try horse and bike riding or settle down on a leafy bed for a picnic and camping adventure. Visitors can also take a trip into the town centre for a selection of shops and eateries, peek at underwater life at the Bass Strait Shell Museum or kick back and relax on one of the sandy beaches.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Pets are allowed
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary car park for 1 car
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Please advise while booking if you need accommodation which is pet friendly. Well trained pets welcome. Any damage caused by the pets or guest will have to be compensated by the guests
• Cancellations are not permitted; date changes incur a $50 admin fee; subject to availability, minimum 7 days notice required
• Surcharges and extras must be paid directly to the manager prior to arrival and are non-refundable
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• Deal is subject to availability, please contact the merchant to confirm
• Photo identification (Australian driver license or international passport) will be required prior to check-in.
• Booking terms and general house rules can be found here: https://www.otwayretreats.com.au/booking-terms
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Nov 2020
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0437 375 774
• Attach PDF voucher
• State voucher and security code and number of guests at time of booking
• A credit card is required to cover incidentals and any surcharges