The Hotel: Parkwood Motel & Apartments
Conveniently located in central Geelong, Parkwood Motel & Apartments is just a few minutes’ drive from the CBD, Geelong Arena, and the Geelong Waterfront. Groupies can enjoy an outdoor meal in the BBQ area and relax in or by the swimming pool. Other amenities include laundry facilities, 24-hour reception, and complimentary on-site parking.
Holidaymakers are invited to relax in their comfortable accommodation, each featuring complimentary Wi-Fi and a large TV with Foxtel to keep guests entertained during their downtime. The apartment and the house are additionally fitted with a fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities.
- Bed size/type: One large bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- This room features a small fridge, tea- and coffee-making facilities, LCD TV with Foxtel, and a bathroom.
- Bed size/type: One large bed in bedroom one, two single beds in bedroom two
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- This room features a fully equipped kitchen, laundry machine, bathroom, large TV with Foxtel and DVD player, and a lounging area.
- Bed size/type: One large bed in bedroom one and two, two single beds in bedroom three
- Standard occupancy: Six people
- Maximum occupancy: Six people
- This room features a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas, large TV with Foxtel channels, washing machine, and a private parkway.
The Area: Geelong
Victoria’s second largest urban centre, Geelong is an industrial town with a proud, intriguing history, and charming local areas. Centred around a sparkling Corio Bay waterfront, with a city centre full of quaint heritage buildings, it’s well worth a visit, particularly if you are on your way to the Great Ocean Road. Buildings from the heyday of the wool industry and gold-rush era have now been converted to upscale restaurants and bars, and Geelong is shedding its label of Melbourne’s less-interesting cousin. Offering a close proximity to the rainforests of the Otway Ranges, excellent golf courses, and a plethora of wineries nearby, it’s an ideal place to spend a relaxing weekend with family, friends, or loved ones.