Choose from Three Options
- $299 for a two-night stay (up to $650 value)
- $439 for a three-night stay (up to $974 value)
- $579 for a four-night stay (up to $1,299 value)
- $709 for a five-night stay (up to $1,623 value)
Included in all options:
- Deluxe Balcony Room for two people
- Round trip transfer from Samui International Airport
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and cool towel on arrival
- Free drink voucher at Look Out bar
- Free fruit plate in room
- 15% discount on food and beverages (excluding alcohol)
The Hotel: Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort
Nestled in a tropical garden set in the beachfront location of Lamai, Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort is decorated in a contemporary Thai style that is romantic and modern. Groupies are picked up at the airport and are welcomed with a drink and cool towel on arrival, starting their holiday in style. Guests can choose to settle into their Deluxe Balcony Room, enjoying the view and soaking in the bathtub before exploring the resort.
Water lovers are spoilt for choice, able to lounge around the outdoor swimming pool, let kids enjoy a separate children’s pool, try out the Jacuzzi, or head straight to the beach and start working on their tan. Those needing extra relaxation can try out the spa, or work out tension at the gym. When tummies start rumbling, head to The Scenic Corner poolside restaurant, The Patio Restaurant, or opt for a private candlelit dinner on the beach, enjoying a 15% discount on food and beverages. The resort is also available for meetings and conferences with business facilities equipped with projectors, laptop ports, scanners, copiers, and LED TVs.
Deluxe Balcony Suite
- Bed size/type: King or twin beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- This room features a balcony and daybed, a bathtub in the living area, CD and DVD player, iPod dock, and LCD TV
- Adding occupants above standard: THB 2,000 per night for each additional adult guest with extra bed and breakfast; THB 1,000 per night for each additional child guest aged 4 to 12 with extra bed and breakfast; THB 200 per night for each additional child guest aged 4 to 12 sharing existing bed and breakfast.
- Room upgrades: THB 2,000 per room per night to upgrade to a Hydro Pool Villa
The Area: Koh Samui, Thailand
From its clear, warm waters to palm tree-lined white sands, Koh Samui is a beach lover’s paradise. Brimming with awe-inspiring scenery along with seafood restaurants, coral reefs and a cultural oddity or two, the island pulses with pure fun. Whether it’s sampling the signature spicy cuisine of South Thailand or snapping a photo with the Big Buddha, travellers from all walks of life find an experience to write home about in this hub of both serenity and excitement.
Koh Samui is really all about the beaches, whether it’s the popular tourist hot spots of Chaweng or Lamai or one of the many deserted little bays. Splash about in the clean waters, relax on the sand or try the myriad water sports available from kayaking to jet skiing or snorkelling. More serious enthusiasts sign up for a diving charter, exploring the reefs around the smaller islands and meeting the array of unique marine life.
Holidaymakers eager to experience new nature sites journey to a series of waterfalls in jungle surrounds, while others meet new friends at the tiger zoo or butterfly garden. For something a bit different, measure up against the Big Buddha in the north or see a mummified monk at Wat Khunaram. Days are finished in style with a meal at one of the beachside restaurants,where tables can be set up on the sand for a romantic experience.