The Hotel: Peppers Creek Village
Set in amidst the rural landscape of the Hunter Valley’s Pokolbin region, Peppers Creek Village offers a 3bedroom house intended for groups, hens’ getaways and large family holidays. The house is kitted out with 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven and microwave, flat-screen TVs and DVD players, as well as a tennis court. Groups receive a warm welcome with a bottle of wine on arrival and a premium wine tasting at a local cellar door. The village also features a dining hot spot in the form of Café Enzo, which is open for breakfast and lunch every day of the week.
Groups receive a warm welcome with a bottle of wine on arrival while a premium tasting session at Cellar Door allows them to sample some of the region’s wine. The village also features a dining hot spot in the form of Café Enzo, which is open for breakfast and lunch every day of the week.
- Three large double beds
- Minimum occupancy: Six people
- Maximum occupancy: Eight people
- Adding occupants above standard:
- The maximum number of extra beds in the room is 2
- Cost for an extra bed in the room is $50 per bed, per night
- Maximum of 2 cots/cribs in the room
- All children under 2 years are charged $10 per night for children’s cots/cribs
- Any type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
The Area: Hunter Valley, NSW
One of Australia’s premier wine-growing regions, the Hunter Valley is a landscape where rolling vineyards are surrounded by native bush and vast farmland. It’s a place where kangaroos bound across paddocks, locals enlighten tourists about hidden gems and an abundance of charming cafés and restaurants await hungry travellers.
Hardworking visitors reward themselves by absconding the city and spending long, carefree days vineyard hopping and enjoying the sprawling bush scenery. With dozens of wineries located nearby, retreaters embark on a self-guided vino adventure or join a tour to hear from the experts.
Foodies experience a variety of fresh food, dining at one of the many cafés for lunch or quality restaurants in the evening. Cheese and chocolate fans are in their element with numerous factories scattered about, including the famous Smelly Cheese Shop. For something different, try horse riding, hot air ballooning or take a stroll through the beautiful Hunter Valley Gardens. There are also a number of golf courses and day spas within easy reach.