Discover the small islands that lay just off the coast of Phuket on this half-day trip. Set off on a speedboat after being collected from your hotel and make waves over to three small islands - Khai Nok, Khai Nai and Khai Nui. Dive into crystal clear waters, snorkel over coral reefs and swim among the schools of colourful fish. At the end of the trip, you can relax on Kai Nok Island and re-fuel with fruit, hamburgers, soft drinks and juice.
Morning: Schedule & Trip Descriptions
- 07.15 - 07.30 am- Pick up from your hotels
- 09 am- Departure by speedboat to Khai Island
- 09.20 am- Arrive at Khai Nai Island, enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and relaxing on the beach.
- 09.50 am- Depart from Khai Nai Island to Khai Nui Island for snorkeling over a nice coral reefs with colorful fish.
- 10.40 am- Leave form Khai Nui to Khai Nok Island or relaxing, snorkeling and fish feeding near the beach.
- 12.30 am- Leave Khai Nok Island with memorable experience. Arrive at pier and enjoy delicious lunch.
Afternoon Schedule & Trip Descriptions
- 11.45am - 12.15pm- Pick up from your hotels
- 12.50 pm- Serve lunch before trip
- 1.45 pm- Depart from pier. Arrive at Khai Nai Island, enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and relaxing on the beach.
- 2.25 pm- Depart from Khai Nai Island to Khai Nui Island for snorkeling over a nice coral reefs with colorful fish.
- 3.30 pm- Leave form Khai Nui to Khai Nok Island or relaxing, snorkeling and fish feeding near the beach.
- 5 pm- Leave Khai Nok Island with memorable experience
See the full itinerary here.
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip or an elephant trek through the jungle.