See the sites with the convenience of transport and an English-speaking guide with this six-hour tour. It’s an ideal way to take snapshots and learn about the local area in a short time frame.
- Pick-up time: 8.00 hrs. and 12 noon
Drop back hotel: 14.00 hrs. and 19.00 hrs.
- Pickup from hotel lobby
- Visit Kata view point and take in the famous ‘three beaches’ scenery.
- Take snapshots of Kata Noi, Kata Beach, Karon Beach and Koh Pu (Pu Island) at one of Phuket’s most scenic viewpoints
- Visit the enchanting Big Buddha (landmark)
- Visit Chalong Temple
- Windmill view point Phuket’s southernmost point of the island to see sunset panoramas
- Phuket Old Town: Sino Portuguese style buildings
- You’ll get to see a local cashew nut factory
- Coffee break & souvenir shop
Weekend Market (Saturday & Sunday)
- See more details here
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip or an elephant trek through the jungle.