What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $349 for a two-night stay (up to $590 value)
- $449 for a three-night stay (up to $865 value)
Included in all options:
- Spa Suite for two people
- Early midday check-in
- Late 1pm check-out
- Chocolate on arrival
- Bottle of wine on arrival - red, white or sparkling
- Complimentary parking
The Hotel: Pinnacles Edge Resort
Pinnacles Edge Resort is the ideal base from which to explore the Everlastings Trail up to Geraldton. Take the opportunity to become better acquainted with the region’s stunning wildflowers blooming in the nature reserves and national parks. When not out exploring, take advantage of the resort’s facilities including a pool, gym, and a restaurant. Sink teeth into a wood-fired gourmet pizza or simply sit back and enjoy a barista-made coffee.
Groupies settle into a Spa Suite with a private balcony and kitchen facilities. Cook up a storm before kicking back in front of the flat-screen television offering free in-house movies. Have a soak in the large corner spa bath to truly unwind after a busy day. Sleep-in on the last day with a late check-out.
- Bed size/type: King bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The suite features a balcony with BBQ, private bathroom and a spa bath, kitchen with microwave and dishwasher, and flat-screen TV.
The Area: Cervantes, Western Australia
Cervantes, located 198km north of Perth, is a worthwhile stop on the way to explore the Pinnacles Desert. A sleepy cray fishing town, Cervantes is also an ideal base from which to explore native flora and fauna in the Lesueur National Park and Badgingarra National Park. Take a break from the foliage overhead and soak up some Vitamin D one of the area’s many pristine beaches. Take a day to explore the nearby fishing-shack villages of Wedge Island.
Pack a picnic and park it at nearby Hangover Bay in Nambung National Park. Take a dip in the freshwater or simply enjoy getting back in touch with nature. While in Nambung National Park, be sure to get a good look at the vast Pinnacles Desert studded with thousands of limestone pillars. Wander through the eerie figures at dusk when the light steals the show and the crowds diminish.
- Early check-in: midday
- Late check-out: 1pm
- Parking: Free
- Smoking policy: Non-smoking
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 28-30 Sep 2019, school holidays and long weekends
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Housekeeping is not included
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 20 Dec 2019
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (08) 9652 7788
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival