With Southern Cross Station just across the road and many other sought-after attractions, Quality Hotel Batman’s Hill on Collins
takes pride in its enviable position. It is in the heart of CBD and within a walking distance to the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex, Rialto Towers, Melbourne Aquarium, Southgate and Docklands restaurants, making for a perfect spot for business and leisure travellers alike.
Classic and sleek in style, the Two-Bedroom Apartment combines home and hotel feel and comes complete with a separate lounge, Smart TV, and kitchen and laundry facilities. When not in the mood for cooking, Groupies can explore the on-site dining options: quick bites and pub meals or breakfast, lunch and dinner creations.
Bed size/type: One King bed and Two singles
Standard occupancy: Four people
Maximum occupancy: Four people
The Area: Melbourne, VIC
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing amongst the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens.
For those wanting to stay closer to home base, there are plenty of opportunities to play and explore in Melbourne including markets, galleries, museums and festivals. Popular attractions include Luna Park, St Kilda Beach and the walking track around Albert Park Lake.
Make the most of Melbourne’s attractions, staying in the heart of the city’s CBD; breakfast included
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$229 for a one-night stay (up to $569 value)
$399 for a two-night stay (up to $1,098 value)
$549 for a three-night stay (up to $1,627 value)
Included in all options:
Two-Bedroom Apartment for four people
Late check-out by 12pm
Cooked to order hot breakfast
Car parking for one vehicle
Late check-out: 12pm
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 4 people
• Blackout dates: 27-28 Sep, 2-5 Nov, 31 Dec 2019; 20-28 Jan, 12-15 Mar 2020
• Weekend surcharge: $60 per night when booking for Friday and Saturday night stays
• Valid Government Issue Photo Identification required to check in Valid credit card matching booking name or $100 cash bond required for check in
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• 48 hours notice is required to change a booking once confirmed
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here