What You Get
- $109 for a one-night stay in One-Bedroom Apartment for two people (up to $234 value)
- $209 for a one-night stay in Two-Bedroom Apartment for four people (up to $360 value)
Included in all options:
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Free Wi-Fi
The Hotel: Quest Macquarie Park
Quest Macquarie Park is the newest four-star serviced apartment hotel set in the northern Sydney’s suburb of Macquarie Park. Indulge in a shopping spree at Macquarie Centre with over 300 stores, go for a picnic at Tunks Hill or venture a little further afield to reconnect with nature at Fiddens Wharf walking track.
Boasting all of the home-like comforts, the serviced apartments feature sleek, contemporary decor and a myriad of in-room facilities. The apartments feature air conditioning, smart TVs, ironing facilities, microwaves, in-room safes, linen and towels, tea- and coffee-making facilities, kitchen appliances, and lounge areas. Active types will appreciate the gym access, while BBQ fans can have some culinary fun in the alfresco BBQ area.
- Bed size/type: King Bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Bed size/type: Two King Beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
The Area: North Ryde and Sydney
North Ryde is located 15 kilometres North-West of the Sydney CBD, in the local government area of the City of Ryde. Local attractions include the Sydney Olympic Park, the North Ryde golf club, DFO Homebush and the Macquarie Ice-Rink or take a short 20-minute journey to the CBD.
Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that have been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and man-made sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay, hop on a ferry bound for Balmain or Manly and appreciate the water views and snap photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish establishment or an authentic meal in Chinatown.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 12pm
The Fine Print
• Not available on Tuesday & Wednesday
• Surcharges apply for Thursday and Monday nights: $20 for One-Bedroom Apartment and $40 for Two-Bedroom Apartment)
• Deal is valid for 2 people for One-Bedroom Apartment and up to 4 people for Two-Bedroom Apartment
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Check availability before purchase
• Bookings are subject to availability
• No cancellation and no amendment policy applies
• Pre-authorisation and Photo ID is required at check-in with valid credit card
• Deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 09 Feb 2020
• Can travel to: 31 Oct 2020
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Valid credit card may be required to secure the stay dates
• Pre-authorisation may be required upon arrival