The Hotel: Redvue Luxury Apartments
Situated just a few steps from Sutton’s Beach and Bluewater Square, Redvue Luxury Apartments invites holidaymakers to enjoy modern-style accommodation with easy access to Brisbane’s attractions. When not exploring the city or relaxing on the beach, guests can take advantage of the resort’s on-site amenities. These include an outdoor pool, fitness centre and a BBQ area.
Guests will be accommodated in a choice of well-appointed apartments, most of which boast private balconies with views of the Redcliffe area. Each apartment is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a flat-screen TV, fridge, toaster, and hot drink-making facilities.
- Bed size/type: Queen-sized bed
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two people
- En suite bathroom, kitchenette (tea and coffee making facilities, kettle, bar fridge, toaster and sink), iron and ironing board, and hairdryer
Two-Bedroom One-Bathroom Apartment
- Bed size/type: The main bedroom containing a queen-sized bed (minimum), and the second bedroom containing two single-sized beds
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Four people
- Two bedrooms (fully self-contained apartment), fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities, private balcony offering views over either the pool or city of Redcliffe, one bathroom
Three-Bedroom Ocean View Apartment
- Bed size/type: The main and second bedrooms containing a queen-sized bed (minimum), and the third bedroom containing two single-sized beds
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Six people
- Three bedrooms (fully self-contained apartment), fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities, private balcony offering views over the city of Redcliffe, two bathrooms
The Area: Brisbane
The combination of balmy subtropical climate and cosmopolitan vibe makes Brisbane one of the most liveable cities in the world. With golden beaches, boutique shopping, world-class galleries, and a vibrant café culture on their doorstep, visitors to Australia’s third-largest city have no shortage of things to see and do. Stroll among the green lawns, Moreton Bay figs, pines and bamboo of the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane’s oldest park, where kids will love looking for possums on the riverside Mangrove Boardwalk at night. For a culture hit, check out the Queensland Art Gallery, which is one of the most acclaimed in the country and regularly hosts international exhibitions. For even more glitz and glamour, take in a show at Queensland Performing Arts Centre or Brisbane Convention Centre or have a flutter at Treasury Casino. For activities that get the blood pumping head to Riverlife Adventure Centre to make the most of Brisbane’s river location by paddling around on a kayak or rock-climbing up majestic cliffs overlooking the water. Shopaholics, too, are in paradise with the 700 stores of Queen Street Mall or for edgier designs head to Elizabeth Street and discover some of Brisbane’s most promising up-and-coming designers.