What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $145 for a one-night stay (up to $310 value)
- $279 for a two-night stay (up to $595 value)
Included in all options:
- Stay in an Executive King Room for two people
- Boxed breakfast
- Bottle of wine
The Hotel: Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central is as close to a home-away-from-home as it can get without relocating the entire lounge room. Guests can settle into air-conditioned digs in the heart of the city for an overnight stay. Travellers can strap on some sneakers and explore the surroundings by foot to make the most of this special spot, immerse themselves in the city’s shopping, Elizabeth Quay, Bell Tower, RAC Arena & Yagan Square, food, and sightseeing possibilities that are within easy reach, or stroll around Kings Park and the Botanic Gardens, which are a quick 10-minute walk away.
The home base for this getaway are comfortably equipped rooms, which provide everything one might need to recharge after a day of exploring. The Executive Rooms feature comfortable king beds and flat-screen TVs. If guests are in town for business, work desk and included high-speed Wi-Fi access will make it easier to get some work done.
- Bed size/type: King or Twin bedding
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- The room has a separate lounge area, flat-screen TV, tea-making facilities, Nespresso coffee machine, iPod dock, bathroom with shower, work desk, and air conditioning.
The Area: Perth, WA
Famous for being the most isolated city in the world, über-relaxed Perth boasts a beautiful setting between the winding Swan River and the Indian Ocean. From the leafy streets of Subiaco to Cottesloe’s famous beach sunsets, the offshore paradise of Rottnest Island, and the lush green crown of Kings Park, Perth is a delight for the senses with plenty of great dining and shopping to keep urbanites happy.
Take an early morning stroll through the beautiful native plants and wildflowers of the famous Kings Park, before climbing up the DNA Tower for panoramic views of the city skyline and the Indian Ocean, or walk among the treetops on the majestic Federation Walkway. Take a spooky tour of Fremantle Prison or a ferry ride out to Perth’s favourite playground, Rottnest Island, before heading to Cottesloe Beach to watch the famous sunset, followed by a few drinks at a local pub and perhaps some fresh fish and chips.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
The Fine Print
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• A credit card is required at check-in
• Blackout dates may apply
• Once booked, the offer is non-refundable
• All bookings are subject to availability and may not be available over certain peak periods
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 1 Apr 2021
• Can travel to: 31 Aug 2021
(1) Purchase your Groupon
(2) Book online. Online booking link will be displayed on your PDF voucher after purchase (log into your Groupon account via desktop and you will find this under 'My Groupons')
(3) Choose your dates
(4) Confirm your booking by entering your personal details and credit card information. Please note that your card will only be charged at this time for any applicable surcharges for extra guests or high-season dates
• Present printed voucher on arrival