Groupies gather up their nearest and dearest for an action-packed snow adventure. Stay for anywhere between two to five nights with up to six people. Couples shack up in a Studio Apartment with mod cons like a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and dryer, and LCD TV, while groups of three to four spread out a little more in a Deluxe Apartment with mountain or lake views from the balcony. Larger groups made up for five to six people have all the space they need in a split-level Two-Bedroom Executive Spa Apartment that features a master bedroom with spa ensuite and a private balcony, and a second bedroom with two single beds.
Rydges Snowy Mountains overlooks picturesque Lake Jindabyne and is a perfect base from which guests can explore the slopes. The hotel is conveniently located less than a half-hour drive to Thredbo and the Snowy Mountains, so Groupies can hit the slopes with their lift passes. The hotel features two on-site restaurant, a bar, a gym, an indoor heated swimming pool, a tennis court, and a games room for those looking to take a break from their alpine activities.
Bed size/type: One queen bed
Maximum occupancy: Two people
Bed size/type: One king bed and one sofa bed, or two single beds and one sofa bed
Maximum occupancy: Four people
Two-Bedroom Executive Spa Apartment
Bed size/type: One king bed, two single beds and one sofa bed, or four single beds and one sofa bed
Maximum occupancy: Six people
The Area: Jindabyne and Thredbo
Jindabyne is the gateway to the Snowy Mountains region and Mount Kosciuszko National Park, with something for serenity seekers and adventurous spirits alike. Jindabyne comes to life in the wintertime when thousands of skiers come down out of the mountains each night to eat, drink and make merry. It is no less lively in the summer months, when wildflowers bloom across broad alpine meadows, and the sun transforms the mountains into an ideal place for walkers, horse riders, fishing enthusiasts, and Groupies who just want to relax.
No matter the time of year, there are plenty of action-packed activities taking place in Thredbo Village. Skiing and snowboarding are the obvious options for winter, with the ski slopes open for kids and adults alike, and varied terrain for snow bunnies of all experience levels. When the sun comes out and the snow melts away, jump on a mountain bike, go for a walk, play a round of golf, or enjoy bird’s eye mountain views from the chairlift.
Enjoy an action packed holiday in Jindabyne and hit the slopes with a lift pass
What You Get
Choose from Four Options
$199 for a two-night stay (up to $397 value)
$299 for a three-night stay (up to $599 value)
$399 for a four-night stay (up to $813 value)
$499 for a five-night stay (up to $1,039 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
Studio Apartment (for two people travelling together) or Deluxe Apartment (for three to four people travelling together), or Two-bedroom Executive Spa Apartment (for five or six people travelling together)
Lift ticket to Thredbo ski resort
Included option one:
One-day lift pass to Thredbo Ski Resort
Included option two:
Two-day lift pass to Thredbo Ski Resort
Included option three:
Three-day lift pass to Thredbo Ski Resort
Included option four:
Four-day lift pass to Thredbo Ski Resort
Smoking policy: Non-smoking
Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the hotel to arrange
Recent Positive Reviews
Average of 30 ratings
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blockout dates: 8 - 9th, 15 - 16 Sep 2017
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on min. 2 people travelling together (each guest must have a voucher)
• Voucher is valid for adult or child (5 or older); children aged 4 or younger can stay free of charge in the existing bedding
• Two people travelling together stay in a Studio Apartment (2 vouchers per room)
• Three or four people travelling together stay in a Deluxe Apartment (3 or 4 vouchers per room)*
• Five or six people travelling together get a free upgrade to a 2-Bedroom Executive Spa Apartment (5–6 vouchers per room)
• *Deluxe Apartment can be upgraded to a 2-Bedroom Apartment for additional $75.00 AUD per night (payable directly to the hotel)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Purchase additional as gifts
• $10 per voucher surcharge applies on Saturday nights; payable to the hotel directly
• $4 fee payable to Thredbo on collection of tickets for ''My Thredbo Pass''
• Rydges/Thredbo do not guarantee snow. If no snow upon arrival, a Thredbo scenic chairlift ride will be provided instead of lift ticket
• All ski lift tickets will be printed for day after arrival. If you would like alternative day, please state day at the time of booking. Customers can purchase additional lift passes directly from the hotel
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here