What You Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $135 for one night (up to $263 value)
- $255 for two nights (up to $467 value)
Included in all options:
- Stay in a standard room for two people
- Daily breakfast
- Late 12pm check-out
- Bottle of wine (once per stay)
The Hotel: Sage Hotel Adelaide
The ideal hub for both business and leisure travellers, Sage Hotel Adelaide resides in leafy surrounds on the southern edge of the CBD. Get acquainted with your home away from home with a stroll through South Park Lands before taking a free-of-charge tram into the heart of the city. With car parking, Groupies can hit the open road to explore the Adelaide Hills, nearby wineries or outer suburbs.
After a busy day soaking up the sights, guests can satiate hunger at Sage Hotel Adelaide’s Zouk Restaurant, with speciality dishes made with fresh local produce. Pre- or post-dinner cocktails can be enjoyed at Zouk Lounge Bar.
- Bed size/type: Double bed
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features a private balcony with city views, air conditioning, flat-screen TV and coffee machine
The Area: Adelaide
Set between the verdant pastures of the Adelaide Hills and the crystalline waters of the Gulf St Vincent, Adelaide is the capital and largest city of South Australia. The city’s famously relaxed vibe allows visitors to experience its many wonders at their own personal pace, exploring all the parks, wildlife reserves and cultural riches that Adelaide has to offer. A haven for the artistically inclined, Adelaide boasts a basket of different festivals along with scores of century-old churches.
Adelaide has a series of quaint suburbs, each with their own distinct personality, that are just begging to be explored. From the historic and beachy Glenelg to the German settlement of Hahndorf or harbour-centric Port Adelaide, peeps find the area that calls to them. Nature buffs see the only giant pandas in Australia at Adelaide Zoo, while sweet teeth try famous chocolate at the Haigh’s Chocolates factory.
A raft of museums delve into the region’s past in areas like migration or maritime, or eyes can examine historic paintings and modern sculpture at the Art Gallery of South Australia. A visit to the City of Churches wouldn’t be complete without venturing into at least one of the area’s cathedrals, like St Peter’s from 1878 or St Francis Xavier from the 1850s.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10am (late check-out: 12pm, available for selected options only)
- Smoking policy: No smoking
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the hotel to arrange
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 30 Mar 2021
• Valid to: 30 Sep 2021
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details