The Hotel: Seasons Melbourne Botanic Gardens
Overlooking Melbourne’s Royal Botanic Gardens, Seasons Melbourne Botanic Gardens offers four-star amenities and modern apartment accommodation. Guests can make most of the hotel’s convenient location and take leisurely strolls to explore the city, take a refreshing dip in the indoor saltwater room or keep up with their workout routine at the on-site gym. The on-site colonial-style restaurant tempts with an array of Asian specialities and Western favourites that can be complemented with a choice of beers, local wines and Asian-inspired cocktails.
After a day of exploring the city, visitors can indulge in relaxation in spacious apartments which come complete with modern, contemporary furnishings, flat-screen TV, kitchenette and hot drink-making facilities. Some apartments boast a private balcony or terrace with city views or garden views.
- Bed size/type: One king bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Boasts kitchen with cooking facilities and dining set, living area and en suite bathroom
- Bed size/type: One king bed and one queen bed or two single beds and one queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- Boasts two bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchen, lounge area and en suite bathroom
The Area: Melbourne, VIC
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing amongst the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens.
For those wanting to stay closer to home base, there are plenty of opportunities to play and explore in Melbourne including markets, galleries, museums and festivals. Popular attractions include Luna Park, St Kilda Beach and the walking track around Albert Park Lake.