Guests are offered a one-day lift access pass to all Selwyn Snow Resort’s lifts, allowing the opportunity to discover Selwyn. There is plenty to explore around the mountain, and the progressing terrain can accommodate both children and adults learning how to ski or board.
All the runs around the resort may be accessed via the four main lifts: New Chum Double Chair, Township Triple Chair, Power-Line Poma, and the Race Course T-Bar. If you need to take a break from the slopes head to the coffee shop and grab a delicious hot chocolate to heat you up, and enjoy views over the Beginner area.
Guests are encouraged to check http://selwynsnow.com.au/ for locations of the lifts and their current status. Lifts are open from 8:30am to 4:30pm
The Area: Selwyn Snowfields
Selwyn Snow Resort Situated in the northern part of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains, Selwyn is a small resort which provides challenges for both novice and experienced snow lovers alike, whether they prefer to ski, snowboard or just stomp around in the fluffy white powder. It is located close to the towns of Adaminaby and Cabramurra, and may be easily accessed from the Snowy Mountains Highway.
Hit the slopes of Selwyn Snow Resort and take in panoramic views of the Snowy Mountains
What You Get
$59 for a one-day lift pass for one person (up to $95 value)
Included in the deal:
Access to all the lifts at Selwyn Snow Resort
Lift attendants for clients’ safety
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 10th July to 21st July 2019 & Saturdays
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Can purchase multiple vouchers
• Each guest must have a valid voucher
• Valid for 2019 winter season
• Must purchase tickets at least 48 hours prior to attending (no same day usage)
• Subject to weather and suitable snow conditions
• Please check here for updated lift status and weather conditions
• Pass can only be used for skiing or snowboarding