LUNAR NEW YEAR - MYSTERY SALE - UP TO $100 OFF
• Save anywhere from $5 to $100 at checkout with the code: ASIA
• The promo code will reveal your saving amount at checkout
• Promo code discount will be applied to one single voucher only and not the basket amount
• Maximum discount is $100
• Not valid for use with other Groupon promo codes
• Promo code valid 23-26 January 2020
The Hotel: Seminyak Beach Luxury Villa
Available for short term holiday rentals, Seminyak Beach Luxury Villa welcomes holidaymakers to its unique tropical setting just a short stroll from the famous Seminyak La Plancha beach, Cocoon and DoubleSix beach. Staying at the villa, guests will be close to numerous restaurants, cafes and entertainment venues. Situated in the heart of Seminyak, the villa is still peacefully tucked away in a small laneway.
Designed for 14 people, the villa boasts two master suites with their own private ensuite bathrooms and a terrace, as well as two more master bedrooms, also having private bathrooms. The interiors allure holidaymakers with traditional Balinese decor as well as a number of on-site amenities, including the likes of a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an iPod docking station, bar fridge and cocktail utensils. Moments of relaxation can be also enjoyed by the large swimming pool, in the lush garden or at the barbeque area. In the garden, guests can also enjoy a specially-prepared churros bike offering hot, cinnamon bites made by the villa’s chef. Guests can always rely on a loyal butler and a housekeeper.
Six-Bedroom Luxury Villa
- Bed size/type: Four queen beds and six single beds
- Standard/maximum occupancy: 14 people
- This Balinese-style villa has four queen bedrooms, two tipple rooms, six en-suites, extra toilet, and a bar; guests are catered to by a private chef and butler; the villa features stylish furnishings, a garden, bbq area and a large pool; guests can make use of 10 seat dining tables, a breakfast bench, and some extra stools; the poolside bar has its own bar fridge and cocktail utensils; there’s also an iPod docking station, Wi-Fi access and cable TV in the living room; outside guests can take in some sun on the sofa or sunbeds by the pool
The Area: Seminyak, Bali
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana.
Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.