What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $330 per person, twin share for a two-night stay (up to $1,175 value)
- $360 per person, twin share for a three-night stay (up to $1,570 value)
Includes: 3 night’s luxury or rustic accommodation and a 1-day horse trek with lunch on the trail (1 voucher per person)
- Price is per person, based on two or more people travelling together
- Clients can choose their type of accommodation: the secluded stone Cottage, the magnificent Homestead, or the stunning and luxuriously appointed Lodges.
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
- One-Bedroom High Country Lodge accommodation for one person
- Full-day guided horseback tour
Horse riding in the pristine snowy mountains is the “Man from Snowy River” dream. Snowy Wilderness has 7,500 acres of high country wilderness with amazing mountain views, beautiful creeks and is a sanctuary for Australia’s wild horse the brumby. It also borders Kosciuszko National Park.
The “Man from Snowy River” ride will include saddlebag lunch on the trail, riding close to the beautiful brumbies, stunning snowy mountains views, scenic creeks, and mountain wilderness. After the fun-packed day, guests can relax in the high country lodges.
Strict weight limit of 100kg and 4WD tour available as an alternative.
High Country Lodge
- Bed size/type: King
- Features spacious lounge and dining area with fireplace, fully equipped laundry and verandah with barbecue setting
The Area: Jindabyne
Jindabyne is the gateway to the Snowy Mountains region and Mount Kosciuszko National Park, with something for serenity seekers and adventurous spirits alike.
Jindabyne comes to life in the wintertime when thousands of skiers come down out of the mountains each night to eat, drink and make merry. It is no less lively in the summer months when wildflowers bloom across broad alpine meadows, and the sun transforms the mountains into an ideal place for walkers, horse riders, fishing enthusiasts, and Groupies who just want to relax.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Checkout: 10am
- Parking: Free
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are not available
- No smoking
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates:
- Public holidays and long weekends in 2020 and 2021
- December 2020 and 2021: 23-31
- January 2020 and 2021: 1-12
• No stays permitted in July and August 2020 and 2021
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 or multiple people travelling together
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 11 Jun 2020
• Can travel to: 22 Dec 2021
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in