What You Get
Choose from Four Options
- $98 for a three-night unpowered sites stay; midweek (up to $261 value)
$106 for a three-night unpowered sties stay; weekend (up to $269 value)
- $126 for a three-night powered site stay; midweek (up to $303 value)
- $136 for a three-night powered site stay;weekend (up to $313 value)
Included in all options:
- Early check-in from 1pm
- Facilities voucher
- Self-guided farm access (farm safety briefing & biosecurity risks given upon arrival; guests can also book a guided tour)
Enveloped in lush tropical bushland and bordered by Splitters Creek, Splitters Farm spreads across 160 acres and offers a unique camping experience. Campers can enjoy the perks of a farm stay and easily venture out further afield to explore the wider Bundaberg region and the Southern Great Barrier Reef. The property sits just a 10-minute drive north of Bundaberg’s bustling CBD, or 4 hours drive north of Brisbane Queensland.
Dating back to 2017, Splitters Farm is a safe haven and sanctuary for rescued farm animals and is also home to native Australian animals such as wallabies, platypus, barramundi, and lung fish. The property also boasts over 150 documented species of Australian bird life. On site, guests can take advantage of the BBQ dining area and a full kitchen, as well as laundry facilities.
- Powered grass site: 1 x RV, van / tent / camper trailer per site
- Unpowered grass site: 1 x RV, van / tent / camper trailer per site
- Full access to toilets, showers, laundry & camp kitchen
The Area: Bundaberg Region
Part of the Wide Bay–Burnett region of Queensland, the Bundaberg Region tempts with sandy beaches, pristine waterways and proximity to one of Australia’s most cherished gems - the Great Barrier Reef. Travellers can take picturesque boat rides to the nearby islands, while those who choose to stay on the mainland can watch baby turtles hatch at Mon Repos or go hiking to give the legs some workout and treat the eyes to some picture-perfect views.
The local rich red soils make the Bundaberg region a perfect place to indulge in a culinary feast. Foodies can enjoy the farmland-to-plate experience and pair dining with the famous local rum.
- Early check-in: 1pm
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Please inform the farm on the size of your van/trailer/tent and how many vehicles you are bringing
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 15 Jun 2022
• Can travel to: 15 Dec 2022
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0438 246 318
• State full name (first and surname), preferred dates of stay and voucher and security codes (noted on the voucher) when booking
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on check-in