Choose from Three Options
- $156 for a three-night stay (up to $289 value)
- $254 for a five-night stay (up to $465 value)
- $396 for an eight-night stay (up to $779 value)
Included in all options:
- Superior Room for two people
- Daily buffet breakfast for two people
Included in options one and two:
- One-way airport transfer for up to three adults or two adults and two children
Included in option three:
- Return airport transfers for up to three adults or two adults and two children
- One dinner for two people
- Add an extra adult (with one breakfast and one dinner): AUD $46 per night
- Child policy:
- Complimentary for children under 4 years old staying on existing bedding. Breakfast and dinner is also included on a complimentary basis
- Children under 12 years old sharing a room with parents and using exiting bedding will only be charged for child breakfast (AUD $8)
- A child 12 years and over is considered an adult, and the relevant extra person/bed charge applies (AUD $46)
The Hotel: Swiss-Belinn Legian
Close to the beach and within walking distance to Kuta or Seminyak, The Swiss-Belinn Legian is ideal for those wanting a relaxed, casual retreat. Enjoy a fuss-free stay with 24-hour room service, laundry and dry cleaning and Wi-Fi internet connection in all rooms and public areas. The Hotel also features a trendy rooftop bar, rooftop swimming pool, fitness facilities, meeting and conference facilities and in-room massage treatments.
Groupies settle into a Superior Room that features either a queen or twin beds and a range of facilities designed to make guests’ stay more comfortable. These include individually controlled air-conditioning, 32” LED TV with cable/satellite channels, mini refrigerator, coffee and tea making facilities, and electronic door lock. Visitors also enjoy daily breakfast and on the final day, a stress-free checkout at 4pm.
The Area: Legian, Bali
With Legian’s weather offering warm and mild temperatures year round, there is nothing more relaxing than soaking up some sun and cooling off with a leisurely swim on Bali’s famous beaches. Popular choices nearby include Seminyak, while the black sand beaches of Canggu are great for surfing. Those after a bit of culture could hire a car or driver and check out Bali’s magical temples, from clifftop Ulu Watu to beautiful Tanah Lot which is best experienced at sunset; or head inland to Ubud, which is famous for its arts and crafts, Balinese silver particularly.
Retreaters who want to lose track of time but not money spend the day indulging in well-priced massages, Javanese ‘lulur’ body scrubs, manicures, pedicures and hair braiding at one of the many day spas located at every second doorstep. For getaway groups travelling with kids, a visit to Waterbom Bali is a must, with the variety of slides and water activities to choose a great day’s entertainment for all ages.