What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $249 per person, quad share (quad cabin) for an overnight tall ship cruise (up to $349 value)*
- $299 per person, twin share (twin cabin) for an overnight tall ship cruise (up to $399 value)*
$449 for two people (twin cabin) for an overnight tall ship cruise (up to $798 value)
- Price of per person options is based on twin or quad share (two or four people travelling together)
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Travellers are invited to take part in a cruise on the Soren Larsen, an authentic, and world-famous tall ship. After settling into their cabins, guests enjoy a sailing experience with wine and canapes with music. Customers will have a chance to climb the mast (optional) and take part in a Goat Island tour. The cruise includes one night’s accommodation in scenic Sydney Harbour. During the stay, travellers will have a high level of personal service with around 6 crew members taking care of a maximum of 14 guests.
Twin Share Cabin
- Two berth
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
Quad Share Cabin
- Four berth
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
The Itinerary (this is a guide only; timings are subject to change)
- 15 minutes prior to sailing: guests will be welcomed aboard by the host from Campbell’s Cove in The Rocks (adjacent to the Hyatt hotel)
- 7.45pm: Set off for 2,5 hours of wine and canapés dinner cruise with music. During the cruise, guests will have the opportunity to climb the mast (before drinks). This cruise is usually held onboard the Soren Larsen but on occasion is held on the Southern Swan tall ship. Please note that this wine and canapés dinner cruise is shared with other passengers who won’t be staying overnight. After the cruise, guests will relax onboard, surrounded by scenic views.
- Unlimited drinks will only be available for the duration of the Wine and Canapes Cruise.
- Additional drinks may be purchased onboard and will only be available at 10pm
- Hot drinks or water. Tea, coffee hot chocolate and biscuits before bed ,when the ship anchors for the night
- An exclusive group of no more than 14 people will stay overnight on board in Sydney Harbour location, overlooking the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
- 7am: Full buffet breakfast served from the upper saloon that includes bacon, eggs, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh bread with tea and coffee. Dine in the comfortable saloon or on deck to soak up the panoramic harbour views. Vegetarian and gluten-free options available on prior request.
- 9am: Take a walk in the footsteps of Australia’s early convict settlers, with a guided tour of Goat Island, containing some of Australia’s most important and intact convict-built buildings; learn all about the history of the area while you tour around the site.
- 10.30am: Depart Goat Island onboard the Soren Larsen.
- 11am: Arrive at Campbell Cove and disembark.
See the full itinerary here.
- Boarding: 7.30pm
- Return the next day: 11am
- Location: Campbell’s Cove in the Rocks (adjacent to the Hyatt hotel)
• Limited availability due to the exclusivity of this experience which hosts a maximum of 14 guests per trip
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Max 1 voucher per visit
• Cabins are for 2 or 4 berth
• Minimum number of passengers for the overnight cruise is 8 and maximum is 14
• Must be 15 or older
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Cruise Dates:
-February 12 2021
-February 26 2021
-March 12 2021
-April 16 2021
-May 14 2021
-June 25 2021
-July 16 2021
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 5571
• Book online: http://www.sydneytallships.com.au/sydney-harbour-cruises-adventure/overnight-harbour-cruise/
• Click 'Redeem Deal'
• Complete booking form and enter voucher codes in box
• Present printed voucher upon arrival