The Hotel: Taman Mesari Luxury Villas-Seminyak
Bask in the glow of the Bali sun and surf and be sheltered within quarters dressed to mirror its tropical surroundings while entangling modern touches in architecture and accoutrement. Taman Mesari Luxury Villas boasts five-star accommodations that exude refinery from its careful use of geometric angles and patterns to the modern-style open-air comforts of its villas equipped with private swimming pools. Meander through white-washed corridors and beyond to locate some of the locale’s most well-known attractions including Kuta Beach, Potato Head, Hu’u Bar, and more.
Groupies step into their One-Bedroom Private Pool Villas blending traditional decor with modern elegance. Holidaymakers can toast their exotic break with welcome drinks, nibble on fresh fruit and start each day right with breakfast before venturing out for tropical adventures.
One-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Bed size/type: King-size bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Extra adult with extra bed and breakfast: IDR 450,00 nett per night
- Extra child aged 5-12 with extra bed and breakfast: IDR 225,00 nett per night
- Extra child aged 5-12 sharing the existing bedding + breakfast: IDR 150,000 nett per night
- Extra child under 5 years old sharing the existing bedding + breakfast: free of charge
- Private infinity pool, dining pavilion, music box, rainforest indoor shower, hot tub, safe deposit box, bathtub, fitted kitchen, luxury bathroom amenities
The Area: Seminyak, Bali
Renowned as Bali’s core of all things luxury, upper-class and decadent, Seminyak is where the stylish set chooses to spend holidays on the Indonesian isle. Hugging the Indian Ocean to the west and Kuta to the south, the beach town is in the thick of all that the tourist hub has to offer while presenting a more refined experience for visitors. Classy day spas sit side-by-side with fashion boutiques, artisan galleries and handicraft merchants, while by night the area comes to life with a range of fine dining eateries, bars and heady clubs.
The neighbouring beaches of Seminyak and Petitenget are characterised by their grey sand, gentle waves and quieter atmosphere than that of Kuta and are well worth a visit to see members of the glitterati mixing with hawkers and families. Take a leisurely stroll down Jalan Seminyak and Jalan Double Six for countless shops, both glass-walled and street-side, for anything from designer knock-offs to printed kaftans, tailor-made clothing and luggage. When feet grow sore indulge in a massage at a premier spas and then finish it off with some signature Balinese floral nail art.