What You Get
- $569 for a five-night stay (up to $1,304.35 value)
Included in all options:
- Two-Bedroom Villa for up to four people (service charge and tax included)
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Complimentary shuttle bus daily to Chi Beach Club and Restaurant
- Stocked minibar (once per stay)
- Maid service with change of linen every three days
The Hotel: The Gardens
Tucked away from the hustle of busy streets, The Gardens are surrounded by landscaped, tropical greenery. On site, guests can take a dip in the pool, sip on a cocktail at the pool bar or unwind in the hot tub. A scenic beach and a number of bars are just a leisurely stroll away.
Holidaymakers can feel at home in the privacy of their four-star villa which boasts a stylish, designer finish and personal pool. When hunger strikes, guests can cook up a sizzling bite with the barbecue facilities, enjoy private dining in their villa or take a complimentary shuttle bus to the Chi Beach Club & Restaurant.
- Bed size/type: Double bedding
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- The villa comes complete with a satellite TV, Wi-Fi and full kitchen
The Area: Koh Samui, Thailand
From its clear, warm waters to palm tree-lined white sands, Koh Samui is a beach lover’s paradise. Brimming with awe-inspiring scenery along with seafood restaurants, coral reefs and a cultural oddity or two, the island pulses with pure fun. Whether it’s sampling the signature spicy cuisine of South Thailand or snapping a photo with the Big Buddha, travellers from all walks of life find an experience to write home about in this hub of both serenity and excitement.
Koh Samui is really all about the beaches, whether it’s the popular tourist hotspots of Chaweng or Lamai or one of the many deserted little bays. Splash about in the clean waters, relax on the sand or try the myriad water sports available from kayaking to jet skiing or snorkelling. More serious enthusiasts sign up for a diving charter, exploring the reefs around the smaller islands and meeting the array of unique marine life.
Holidaymakers eager to experience new nature sites journey to a series of waterfalls in jungle surrounds, while others meet new friends at the tiger zoo or butterfly garden. For something a bit different, measure up against the Big Buddha in the north or see a mummified monk at Wat Khunaram. Days are finished in style with a meal at one of the beachside restaurants, where tables can be set up on the sand for a romantic experience.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 12pm
The Fine Print
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Fixed travel periods: 1 Mar-30 Jun and 1 Sep-10 Dec 2019
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 10 Dec 2019
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Present printed voucher on arrival