What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $279 for a two-night stay (up to $916.80 value)
- $409 for a three-night stay (up to $1,215.80 value)
- Spa Suite accommodation for two people
- Late check-out by 11am
- Continental breakfast hamper for one morning
- $50 voucher towards winery tour
- $100 voucher towards the purchase of a dozen wines
- $100 voucher towards BMW hire
The Hotel: The Manor Estate
Located just out of McLaren Vale, Manor Estate is a secluded spot for romantic getaways while being close to a wealth of experiences the region has to offer. The Retreat Chalet is nestled in the grounds of the Georgian mansion at the top of a tree-lined avenue laced with features including marble serving areas spacious lounge and large 2 person spa ensuite and lashings of luxury marble and terraced gardens.
In the main house, the mahogany staircase brings guests to spacious, tastefully decorated upgrade rooms which come complete with queen bed, television and marble spa bath for a relaxing night in. A continental breakfast hamper gets Groupies off to the best start in the morning, and a late 11am checkout on the final day allows a longer sleep in.
Travellers are invited to explore McLaren Vale in SA, one of Australia’s most famous wine producing regions, dotted with both boutique and commercial wineries. Enjoy sampling local wine and other produce or simply indulge in picturesque views of the region’s scenery.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed (two singles available for a surcharge)
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
The Area: McLaren Vale, SA
Upon first laying eyes upon McLaren Vale, one might be tricked into thinking they have been transported to the rolling pastures of Italy with green rows of grapevines stretching as far as the eye can see. But despite its Mediterranean allure, this fertile haven is in fact just 45 minutes from central Adelaide and a hotspot for both gourmet day trippers and international holidaymakers. As one of Australia’s top wine regions, McLaren boasts more than 70 cellar doors but it’s not just the renowned drops that make this place a popular getaway choice – it also has a cosmopolitan mix of food and art that sends culture vultures into a heavenly spin.
Wine is the obvious modus operandi for travellers visiting McLaren Vale and a bounty of vineyard-related adventures are on offer for tipplers. Folks can stroll among 100-year-old vines at some of the oldest wineries in South Australia, learning about the methods used to produce different drops. For those who like to pair their glass with something more substantial, many cellar doors offer gourmet courses to complement their grapes or travellers can instead embark on a cheese and wine trail for plenty of variety.
Once tummies have had their fill of fine produce, vacationers next make their way to the coast to visit any number of golden beaches, like scenic Port Willunga. Planning for the next meal doesn’t go astray while in the area, with the Willunga Farmer’s Market bagging up breads, tarts, meats and veggies ideal for do-it-yourself picnics in the scenic surrounds of Manor Estate or elsewhere. For an art experience with a twist, travellers head to Bella Costa Sculpture park, where acres of forest are home to abstract artworks, or take in sweeping views paired with history from Chapel Hill.
- Check-in: 4pm-5pm
- Checkout: 11am
- Parking: Available
- Smoking policy: No smoking
- Pet policy: Pets may be added for $39 per night
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are not available
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 1 voucher per stay
• Blackout dates: from 25 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020
• Surcharge: $129 per night when booking for Sat nights and all public holidays; payable directly to the hotel at the time of booking
• Upgrade to Grand Fireplace Suite available for surcharge of $59 per night payable directly to the property upon booking
• Reception is only manned between 4-5 pm; Earlier check-ins are available by appointment (fees apply)
• Please read Manor Estate's T&C's prior to purchase here
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 02 Jul 2020
• Phone to book: (08) 8383 7300 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Present printed voucher on check-in
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS