What You Get
Choose from Four Options
- $559 for two-night stay (up to $746 value)
- $729 for three-night stay (up to $1,043 value)
- $899 for four-night stay (up to $1,391 value)
- $1,069 for five-night stay (up to $1,769 value)
Included in all options:
- Accommodation in a Two-Bedroom Executive Villa for four people
- Beach towel hire
- Late 11am check-out
The Hotel: The Point Coolum Beach
Located in Coolum Beach on Australia’s Sunshine Coast, The Point Coolum Beach offers a perfect holiday spot for every holidaymaker type. A secluded beach is just 100 meters away and the boogie board hire is right at the reception desk. Mount Coolum and Emu Mountain are both nearby and the Coolum Village, with its shops and restaurants, is just a short stroll away. Or, without leaving the grounds, Groupies can take advantage of two swimming pools and Wi-Fi.
In the evening guests retire to the two-bedroom executive villa, which features not only two separate bathrooms and a fully-equipped kitchen, but also a private deck with ocean views, where Groupies can have a cookout with a hired BBQ or enjoy a morning cup of coffee while admiring a spectacular sunrise.
Two-Bedroom Executive Villa
- Bed size/type: Queen bedding
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- The villa features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, living area with TV, dining area, laundry facilities, and a balcony
The Area: Coolum Beach and Sunshine Coast
The naturally refreshing Sunshine Coast is where you can experience a laid-back lifestyle, pristine beaches, freshwater rivers and lakes, subtropical forests and plenty of warm sunshine.
Coolum Beach is a surfing and golfing mecca, with a carefree holiday atmosphere distinct from its neighbouring beach towns. A quiet beachside town, Mount. Coolum’s eye-catching volcanic dome looms large over the landscape. On the shores of Coolum’s magnificent beach runs David Low Way, an esplanade with green seaside parks, cafes and shopping options.
Here you can take a surfing lesson or just kick back, relax and enjoy the beach or visit one of the Bays. Go boutique shopping on David Low Way and sip a coffee at one of Coolum’s cafes.
If you’re an active, outdoorsy type and don’t mind an adventure with a terrific view, you can climb Mount. Coolum. It takes about 45 minutes to trek to the summit of this mountain, but once you get there, the views will make it more than worth your while. There are 360-degree views of the Sunshine Coast that include everything from the ocean to rolling hills.
Head inland to explore famed Eumundi Markets and the nearby Buderim ginger factory, or witness native wildlife at Australia Zoo or Underwater World.
Head 20 minutes north and check out Noosa. Travellers wander down Hastings Street, where a flurry of experiences assaults the senses. World-class restaurants, cafes, and bars bump sides with boutiques and gift shops offering all manner of stylish wares. The more active soul can pack the hiking boots and venture to Noosa National Park, where legs get a workout on the trail while eyes are treated to lush bush landscapes. More natural adventures await with an eco-tour out to famed Fraser Island or a boat trip up to the river and lakes, or simply kick back in a sidewalk cafe with a good book.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 11am
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking
- Adding occupants above standard: subject to availability, please advise prior to check-in
• The deal is valid Sunday-Thursday only
• Deal is valid for 4 people
• Must be 21 years or older to check in
• A valid credit card is required on check-in as security (cash deposits are not accepted)
• A government-issued ID is required at check-in
• 48 hours' notice is required to change a booking once confirmed
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 15 Jun 2021
• Can travel to: 30 Mar 2022
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (07) 5440 9888
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival