The Hotel: The Rise Noosa Resort
Those seeking a relaxing break amongst nature may head to Noosa Heads, Queensland, and enjoy a holiday in The Rise Noosa, a modern holiday complex that allures guests with an array of on-site luxuries. The resort offers a choice of sleek two- and three-bedroom apartments, a 20-metre heated wet-edge swimming pool, hot tub, and extensive gardens around. Holidaymakers can enjoy some leisurely walks in Noosa National Park and admire the scenic coastline or head to the seaside town to enjoy some local dining and shopping options.
Guests can enjoy their home away from home in a Two- or Three-Bedroom Apartment, all air-conditioned and featuring contemporary decor that combines various materials, from stone to oiled timber. All apartments are accessed via elevator from a secure underground carpark. Guests can enjoy the apartments’ spacious living areas with large TV sets and comfy sofas, fully equipped kitchenettes, as well as balconies with white timber shutters that can be opened to let the view in or closed for some extra private space.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed and two single beds
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Four people
- The apartment comes fitted with Miele kitchen appliances, stone floors, glass sliding doors, and modern bathrooms adorned with Aroma senses bathroom products; it boasts two bedrooms and an open plan, flexible living area open onto a large balcony; there are also built-in wardrobes for guests’ convenience
- Bed size/type: Two queen beds and two single beds
- Standard/maximum occupancy: six people
- The apartment comes fitted with Miele kitchen appliances, stone floors, glass sliding doors, and modern bathrooms adorned with Aroma senses bathroom products; it boasts three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and built-in wardrobes
The Area: Noosa
From the style-savvy set to backpacking surfers, Noosa is a resort town that offers something for all travellers, no matter their budget. While a string of upper-class restaurants and luxury boutiques tempt those chasing a decadent retreat, the world-renowned beaches and abounding natural sights give the area a down-to-earth, friendly vibe ideal for families or weekend vacationers. Pristine stretches of sand, dense national parkland and majestic Fraser Island make Noosa a stand-out lifestyle hot spot on the Sunshine Coast.
Travellers can head over to Hastings Street, where a flurry of experiences assaults the senses. World-class restaurants, cafes, and bars bump sides with boutiques and gift shops offering all manner of stylish wares, and visitors often live out their holidays in this cosmopolitan area alone. Those searching for some sun and sand head to Main Beach, where they enjoy a dip in the refreshing water or perhaps learn to surf with one of the several schools.
Pack the hiking boots and venture to Noosa National Park, where legs get a workout on the trail while eyes are treated to lush bush landscapes. More natural adventures await with an eco-tour out to famed Fraser Island or a boat trip up to the river and lakes, or simply kick back in a sidewalk cafe with a good book.